Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last year i was out with troller11 and shag and they brought up a designated day every week or two weeks that would be like how guys go bowling or golfing but instead we go muskie fishing. i would love to do something like that but we would have to be serious and try to show up every week or two weeks whatever day we designated. if anybody would be interested lets talk about it and try to set it up. Multiple boats would be really cool.

·
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
sweet!!! how have u been

·
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i figured it would be a good time once a week or every 2 when guys from the site could fish together and share info and learn from one another cause everbody does things a little different .

·
Registered
526 Posts
Sounds fun but it may turn into a group prayer session

·
Registered
992 Posts
I would definitely be interested but I don't have a bout. If anybody had an open spot I would chip in for gas and such

·
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Swimin Scott @ Mar 4 2010, 03:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I would definitely be interested but I don't have a bout. If anybody had an open spot I would chip in for gas and such
you wouldnt need a boat i would have room for 6 guys, just looking for guys that would look at it like a bowling league u know a designated night whatever we would decide. basically like u said scott just split the cost of fuel

·
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(UNREEL @ Mar 4 2010, 04:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Sensei @ Mar 4 2010, 02:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sounds fun but it may turn into a group prayer session

No, it would turn into a bitch session

Besides, every day is muskie day!

only if u act like a bitch lol, im on the lake 3-4 times a week so i have a lot of muskie days. im not trying to start drama just trying to hang out with others who share the same passion that i do. i fished with a few guys from the site last season and everybody was real cool no bad experiences

·
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(Shagnasty @ Mar 4 2010, 04:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Count me in Jason.
i was hoping u would see this jeff we just have to find a way to organize this. i would like to start this from the start of the season and run it all the way to the end

·
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(b_radici @ Mar 4 2010, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Would like to get in as well, but like Scottsfishing, no boat either, so if anyone would be so kind.....gas $$ and drinks
thats cool like i told scott thats not a problem but once we have to many for my boat we have to get some other boats in on this

·
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
all we need now jeff is troller11 and alex g to get on this

·
1,435 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
yea everybody will need a canadian license thats for sure and as for the casting your more than welcome if u can cast from a boat going 4/5 mph lol

1 - 20 of 40 Posts