Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Seems like everybody is being hush hush, how about getting some reports going. I'll start today I went 5 for 5 with a 45 and a 47. Caught on the canadian side using a st. lawrence loke on a boat rod 6oz 10ft back took 3 of the 5 fish. The 46 came on a perch bucktail 60ft back 2oz. Here are some pictures.
Now you try!

Attachments

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Be vewy vewy quite, we're hunting muskies.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Jul 30 2009, 08:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yea we dont do musky reports anymore. We have formed the Musky Casting Connecton. anyone interested in joining should PM me. thanks.. good report Mike..

Hey im in the connection just have to work....Spinner hit me up!

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
I havent been out since monday and my spot was pretty weedy 6-8' water. I made 1 good drift 3 out of 4 casts came back with weeds. Too many floating on the surface. I did have a nice 40+ fish follow to the boat, but he must have been 5-6' behind the lure because I pulled the lure out of the water went to make a cast and he was sitting in front of the boat wondering where dinner went. Then had a good hit went to set the hook and there was nothing there at all. Reeled in to find nothing on the end of my line. Go figure I was using a 30" musky leader, 8" bucktail and 20lb florocarbon line. It was kinda late so we went out towards middle of the bay and tried to catch some wallys. Hope to go out friday see how busy we are at work, hope I can skip out early........

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Junkster @ Jul 30 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice looking fish Mike! You earning money by trolling to buy casting lures? Actually, I wouldn't mind having that job either. Gotta love it!

Yea man already have my my cart ready on rollie and helens cow girls, show girls stuff to make bucktails, topwaters building my box good with this next purchase.....but here is the kicker gotta save a lil for the gf's birthday ehhhh whatever.

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
QUOTE(bassproat19 @ Jul 30 2009, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Junkster @ Jul 30 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice looking fish Mike! You earning money by trolling to buy casting lures? Actually, I wouldn't mind having that job either. Gotta love it!

Yea man already have my my cart ready on rollie and helens cow girls, show girls stuff to make bucktails, topwaters building my box good with this next purchase.....but here is the kicker gotta save a lil for the gf's birthday ehhhh whatever.

if she loves you. she will understand that there is none left for her

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Jul 30 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(bassproat19 @ Jul 30 2009, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Junkster @ Jul 30 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice looking fish Mike! You earning money by trolling to buy casting lures? Actually, I wouldn't mind having that job either. Gotta love it!

Ehh your right she will understand umm could you add a beckman to the list thanks.

·
Registered
377 Posts
QUOTE(6667supersport @ Jul 30 2009, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Buy her a couple muskie lures, I heard pink insnt a bad color
. U gotta breakem in early...............

working on it shes got a couple nice bass....were getting there its funny i went trolling with my gramps and she said i was just using her for extra rods and i was awwstruck to realize she even knew there was a limit on rods. this pic is funny poor bass.

Attachments

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
QUOTE(bassproat19 @ Jul 30 2009, 11:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Jul 30 2009, 11:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(bassproat19 @ Jul 30 2009, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Junkster @ Jul 30 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice looking fish Mike! You earning money by trolling to buy casting lures? Actually, I wouldn't mind having that job either. Gotta love it!

Ehh your right she will understand umm could you add a beckman to the list thanks.

good job.. I see your learning. I almost had to remove your name from the MCC

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(bassproat19 @ Jul 30 2009, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Junkster @ Jul 30 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice looking fish Mike! You earning money by trolling to buy casting lures? Actually, I wouldn't mind having that job either. Gotta love it!

Get a girlfriend whos birthday is in January

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(Junkster @ Jul 31 2009, 10:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(bassproat19 @ Jul 30 2009, 11:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Junkster @ Jul 30 2009, 10:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice looking fish Mike! You earning money by trolling to buy casting lures? Actually, I wouldn't mind having that job either. Gotta love it!

Get a girlfriend whos birthday is in January

A girlfriend's B-day that's on December 25th would be best.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(Muskie_Addict @ Jul 31 2009, 08:51 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>General location please other then Canadian side.

Thanks
Bill

We were by the weather buoy, by the st. clair light

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.