Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

muskie mania

1K views 10 replies 9 participants last post by  jkotranza 
#1 ·
My uncle was given a muskie charter as a gift for fathers day. gave me an invite for sat. just curious on any advice about the quality of the day we could expect from them. The charter is muskie mania sportfishing charters. has any one ever used them or know anyone that has.

#3 ·
QUOTE(BASSTEK @ Jun 21 2009, 07:14 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Your in for a great day. Capt. Mike Pittiglio is one of the best charter captains on the lake. Have fun!

thanks i am very excited to try it never caught a muskie but have always had a obbsession bout them and pike hope i can figure out pics before then and post them when its over.

#6 ·
one of the best on the lake and a great guy!!! though he doesnt talk much while fishing haha. i have been out on his charter twice....caught 8 the first time and 11 the second...got my step mom a nice 52 incher (replica is going on the wall) great fathers day gift! wish i could have afforded one for my dad

#8 ·
Mike is where I buy all my gear from. Best of luck. He's a great guy

#10 ·
He is a very good person to go out with. A very nice fellow also. You should do well.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.