Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm thinking about coming to lsc and try to catch a muskie.can anyone on here possibly give me a few on what kind of equipment to use,and how to correctly handle a muskie if i catch one? thanks

·
Registered
6,969 Posts

Please do a search and save us all the aggravation.
There are plenty of posts on here that will give you more than enough info on what you need.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I love Crappie fishing with Mini.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
I sgree with you topwater.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Love Ya Mike.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
dont you have to by a smoker before you go muski fishing
just joking its all i the thread concern for muski and its pinned at the top of the reports and tips page

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
everybody always said i have a sick sense of humor.i had just finished reading all the posts on concern for muskie and i just couldn't resist.i for darn sure dont want to get this started again,but i'd like to say i dont believe any malice was intended on the authors part.he is indeed very passionate about his sport and you cant knock that. im from southern ohio and i feel very privledged!!! to get to come to lsc 2or 3 times ayear and fish what i feel could be the best all around lake in the world.i also think these forums add to the experience they're a big help to me.so a big thanks to all involved even if you dont always agree......ben

1 - 16 of 16 Posts