·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who's going out tomorrow? Where are you going to start. Bob

·
Registered
2,112 Posts
My brother-in-law, Tom, and I will probably be out between Marsac Creek and Munchie Bay (that takes in a lot of area!).

We went to one of your seminars this winter and Tom got excited and bought some lures and rigged them as you suggested. We'll pitch them awhile and see what develops.

·
Registered
44 Posts
I will probably troll from 9 mile to the spillway and
if nothing happens I will continue up into anchor bay.
I guess 9mile south to the delphine will finish off the day.
I can't wait!! I normally monitor/post on channel 68 give
me a call and let me know how your doing, I will be honest.
good luck to all and release those muskies!

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Me and a few guys from Michigan-sportsman will be out also. I'll be in the Selfridge area. I'll be on your tail Bob.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Me and the family will most likely be around selfridge coming up from HCN. Would be real happy with a muskie of size (first time trying for them) but would end up happy with anything legal.

Were looking for pointers.

·
Registered
99 Posts
How was the muskie hunting today? I got dragged into a project and did not get out on the water today
, but I will be out Sunday am, for sure

Trolled out from the Fair Haven marker to New Baltimore Friday afternoon, for pkie, no hits.

·
Registered
4,709 Posts
Casted and trolled around Selfridge and the Salt, got a lot of smallies (AND threw them back) but nothing else.

Had one other boat say he got a muskie, but immediately thereafter, took off across the bay.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
1 small Muskie yesterday but had 7 to the boat today the biggest was 49 to 50 inches the others ran from 38 to 47 inches. Have two very happy fellows from Tennessee with me. they have 3 more days and I'm sure they will come back. Good Fishing Bob

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Got a nice 44 yesterday. Caught in the bay trolling. Thought I had the money fish on as I was fishing in the tournament that MOMC was having. This fish was a fatty, almost took half the line from my 209 before I managed to turn it. Smoked my thumb, what a dummy thing to do. Landed the fish, took a quick picture and let her go to grow. Big fish from yesterday had already been posted as 34 pounds. I was so nervous that I could not find my new digital scale so I did not get a weight but she was heavy. Went out his morning and found it right nex to the hook remover I used yesterday. I was a little excited. Nothing this morning, storm ran me off the lake and the chicken was cooking over at the weigh station so I called it a day.

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
We had 3 on Sat. landed two. Both undersized. Largest 36-38" Other was about 20". Also caught 10 smallies. Fished Selfridge over by the base and towards Harley Ensign. Trolling.

Sunday same area caught one casting.

·
Registered
44 Posts
sat I fished alone (had to work in am) from 1:30 pm to 8:30 pm trolling fom 9 mile to metro than down to the river and back (not a fish).
sun morn two of us trolled from 9 mile to the delphine and back, and went 1 fof 1. an 11 lb muskie that fought
like a 20 # (lots of fun) he hit in 13 ft of water near the gpyc.
I will probably go out after work monday too, I will post if I do any good.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts