Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, cant tell u how happy I am to have found this forum. I have already spent hours reading posts and looking at pictures.

Anyways, my name is Ryan and I am an avid pike n muskie fisherman. It has been years since I have been to St. Clair n was planning to hit the lake tomorrow in search of some big muskie/pike. I was just hoping some of u guys might be willing to chime in and give me some advice or suggestions on some spots to try out. I was thinking about casting some of the channel edges as my odds of hooking up with larger pike would most likely be better there and would also harbor muskie as well.

Open to any/all suggestions

Thanks guys

·
Registered
958 Posts
QUOTE(axl @ Aug 23 2009, 06:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I was thinking about casting some of the channel edges as my odds of hooking up with larger pike would most likely be better there and would also harbor muskie as well.

That's what I was planning on doing tuesday! THey're catching good skies trolling harnesses around the ditch so....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.