Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
348 Posts
Thanks Alex.

I've had two muskie in my boat so far this season and they have both looked great. No sign of open soars or leasions.

I've seen a pike covered with lampreys and another pike that looked like it was attacked by a muskie.

Other than that all fish have been pretty healthy.

Marke

· Registered
348 Posts
My wife and I each lost one at the boat this morning. Didn't get a good enough look at them though.

Mine was 40+ inches. I couldn't see any sores but it didn't fight the way I expected for a Musky of that size. It did manage to cut me off with his teeth. I hope he does ok with my spinner bait in his mouth. I hate the thought of permanently damaging such an awesome fish.

My wife's fish was much smaller and through her bait at the boat. So it definitely live to fight another day.

I think I have to quit this Bass thing and start to target Muskie's with the appropriate gear. My last two outings have produced nice Muskie on accident. No telling what I'd catch if I tried.

Marke

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.