Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Well I got out with Troller11 and Schram. We split the day trolling and casting. Ended up 2 for 2 trolling nothing big. I did get to test out the new muskie revival tank and it works great. I need to make a couple of small modifications and it will be perfect. Overall it was a pretty good day. Schram did get the most crazy looking pike I have seen.

Thanks for coming out guys.

Wood Rectangle Fish Wood stain Wall

Water Sky Cloud Vertebrate Fisherman

Attachments

·
Registered
2,279 Posts
That is a strange looking pike. I can't tell from the picture, is the pigment from the skin in an unusual pattern or is there damage to the skin. I stared at the picture for several minutes and couldn't figure it out. Regardless, I have never seen anything quite it.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
That pike looks like it was regurgitated.

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
WOW, I caught 5 nice pike sunday, 2 of which had patches of skin missing. Know where near that bad though. It looks quite skinny compared to the size of the head. But I guess its still trying to eat. Great to hear about your musky box. Someone should post or provide a link too what exactly is needed and how to do it on here, the more people that have them the better the % of fish being released make it to fight another day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.