Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
South shore, was out today set lines at 4:00 PM pulled lines at 9:00 PM fished 400 club to 9 mile One 30 in pike one 33 in muskie. I need to get a crew with Cad.lic. Sounds like the south shore is going strong.

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
Best bet is to do a search, theres been plenty of posts lately. But, find some nice looking weedbeds that are 6' or deeper and start fishing. Ive been fishing out by selfridge and have been seeing quite a few casting bucktails. Ive been fishing 6-8' of water have caught a couple small ones, have had some very good hits from what I belive are legal fish, and have had many follows from 12" up to nice fish in the 40's. A week ago I saw a 50"+ fish in 7' of water just cruising by. There have been alot of posts lately of people catching them out by the channel in up to 18' of water on crawler harnesses, so they seem to be scattered everywhere. GOOD LUCK and keep trying Ive been casting for 2 weeks and havent caught a fish over mid 30's yet. But ones coming soon I can feel it.........................

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.