Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

muskiebobsr....

1347 Views 13 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  NINJA
With all the mess from the rain and water, might not be too good....what do you think?
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Don't think so Ken. Maybe later in the season. Bob
Let me know, Unca Bob.
See less See more
OHHHH KAAAY

Attachments

See less See more
Awwww.....quit teasing me....we'll get Mac with his boat to take us out!!!
O.K.

Attachments

See less See more
Better do it this weekend or first part of next week cause that pretty thing is heading north with me on Wednesday night

Mini
See less See more
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 25 2004, 05:01 PM)Better do it this weekend or first part of next week cause that pretty thing is heading north with me on Wednesday night

Mini
Mini,
I'm boat-less and job-less.....I'll go whenever, wherever, with whoever will take me

In case any of you fella's forgot my number....248-431-5913
See less See more
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 25 2004, 04:01 PM)Better do it this weekend or first part of next week cause that pretty thing is heading north with me on Wednesday night

Mini
Do Mac a favor and make sure you get a good nights sleep....OK?
See less See more
QUOTE(East Coast @ May 25 2004, 06:13 PM)QUOTE(John Maniaci @ May 25 2004, 04:01 PM) Better do it this weekend or first part of next week cause that pretty thing is heading north with me on Wednesday night

Mini
Do Mac a favor and make sure you get a good nights sleep....OK?

OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
See less See more
He is heading up with me

Dont worry, I dont think that will ever happen to me again, but Ill tell you what......I would much rather be here to take the ribbing than the alternative!

Mini
See less See more
QUOTE(East Coast @ May 25 2004, 05:13 PM)Do Mac a favor and make sure you get a good nights sleep....OK?

..trust me,..I'll make sure Mini looks like Dan Quayle at a spelling bee at all times or I'LL DRIVE!!!..

Can't wait,...we're going to have a blast up there!!

Mac
See less See more
So when are we going to fish already????
See less See more
Yeah....what Bob said!!!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.