Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
I didnt plan on fishing today. city of Warren gave me a notice to cut my lawn.but they said I have til the 20th to cut it so I figured I was good..hit the water at 10. first cast was workin on the right speed of my retreive and 2nd or 3rd cast line got heavy... thougth I had weeds... got heavier.. and heavier head shake thought I had a decent fish on til it got to the boat went on a run under the boat. then away from the boat. then spun like 3 times finally got it to the boat logan scoooped it up.. 49". wow crazy 3rd cast.. I told logan we could leave my day was complete.hour and half later logan sets the hook. fish jumps.. looked big. then I see slack in his line and him reeling fast.. thinkin he lost it. but he catches up to it. and it jumps near the boat after a few runs I scooped her up. 48.5" a new personal best for logan. crazy 2 nice fish in less than 2 hours.. after that we had some hits and follows caught a smaller one on a crazy moon on the figure 8 .. then the wind picks up and some dude said the wind were suppose to be 60mph by 8. so we made some phone calls and realized we were good and we were probably in a window and wasting time. we went shallower. and within minutes I feel a tap on my gold crazy moon then the fish takes it and jumps right away. after a nice run logan scoops her up. 43" take a pic and release it.Logan throws on his Crazy moon and first cast wham he gets this nice fish half way to the boat and loses it. after 3 more nice follows we call it. not a bad day. good to see Logan get his personal best..in the end we got 4 musky,lost 1

Water Sky Vertebrate Hat Cloud

Water Sky Vertebrate Fisherman Cloud

Water Cloud Sky Fisherman Fish

Attachments

·
Registered
94 Posts
QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Sep 15 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(6667supersport @ Sep 15 2009, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think I would pay someone to cut your grass. Beautiful fish once again.

good idea. my neighbor said he would pull my weeds for a 12 pack. maybe he will cut the grass for the same?

sense junk man has to work maybe he will come over and cut the so we can go out again what think junk.lol

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Well done as usual. Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong... I'm mowing my yard! LOL

Supposed to cool off tomorrow, but I'm gonna try it anyway dammit. Doesn't look like tonight is going to be too late at work, so I should be able to get out in the morning...unlike last night...here until almost 4:00 AM, which makes getting up for sunrise a chore.

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(logan @ Sep 16 2009, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Sep 15 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(6667supersport @ Sep 15 2009, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think I would pay someone to cut your grass. Beautiful fish once again.

good idea. my neighbor said he would pull my weeds for a 12 pack. maybe he will cut the grass for the same?

sense junk man has to work maybe he will come over and cut the so we can go out again what think junk.lol

I'll cut it for a Cowgirl or a Crazy Moon! Hope your neighbors don't mind me running the lawn-mower at 2AM.
Great job on those muskies! Congratulations Brian on your PB!!! When Spinner text me about catching a 49 on the third cast I was seriously considering leaving the dentist chair and hook my boat up before I had to go to work.

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Junkster @ Sep 16 2009, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(logan @ Sep 16 2009, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Sep 15 2009, 11:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(6667supersport @ Sep 15 2009, 11:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I think I would pay someone to cut your grass. Beautiful fish once again.

I'll cut it for a Cowgirl or a Crazy Moon! Hope your neighbors don't mind me running the lawn-mower at 2AM.
Great job on those muskies! Congratulations Brian on your PB!!! When Spinner text me about catching a 49 on the third cast I was seriously considering leaving the dentist chair and hook my boat up before I had to go to work.

and that is why I hesitated to text you..
I know your a musky addict and thought you might call in to work .. how many personal best am I going to net this week?

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Nice fish.

If you want to get out of cutting the grass then don't water it & it will die like mine.

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Sep 16 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well done as usual. Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong... I'm mowing my yard! LOL

Supposed to cool off tomorrow, but I'm gonna try it anyway dammit. Doesn't look like tonight is going to be too late at work, so I should be able to get out in the morning...unlike last night...here until almost 4:00 AM, which makes getting up for sunrise a chore.

I'll give you the scoop Jeff since people have to do a report every effin time out. PM coming

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(schram @ Sep 16 2009, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(esoxfly @ Sep 16 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well done as usual. Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong... I'm mowing my yard! LOL

I'll give you the scoop Jeff since people have to do a report every effin time out. PM coming

Actually bro I have been catching fish all year and havnt posted much. so not every time out.. I only posted 3 days since august 20. and alot of fish have been caught during that span. I only posted the last few days because I recently picked up some Crazy Moon Bucktails and and have been doing pretty well on them. and Jeff is a sponsor so I thought I would mention his product..

Dont bring that Schram drama to my post

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Sep 16 2009, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(schram @ Sep 16 2009, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(esoxfly @ Sep 16 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well done as usual. Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong... I'm mowing my yard! LOL

Actually bro I have been catching fish all year and havnt posted much. so not every time out.. I only posted 3 days since august 20. and alot of fish have been caught during that span. I only posted the last few days because I recently picked up some Crazy Moon Bucktails and and have been doing pretty well on them. and Jeff is a sponsor so I thought I would mention his product..

"Schram drama???"....wow...
When people show you something it's a respect thing to keep it under wraps. I make a living on fishing as well as music YOU know this. Yeah I know you have been catching fish all yr not posting every catch. Guess you couldn't go any longer without getting all that attention. You know I like you but your getting a little cocky out there....

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(schram @ Sep 16 2009, 01:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(SpinnerBait @ Sep 16 2009, 12:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(schram @ Sep 16 2009, 12:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(esoxfly @ Sep 16 2009, 12:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well done as usual. Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong... I'm mowing my yard! LOL

"Schram drama???"....wow...
When people show you something it's a respect thing to keep it under wraps. I make a living on fishing as well as music YOU know this. Yeah I know you have been catching fish all yr not posting every catch. Guess you couldn't go any longer without getting all that attention. You know I like you but your getting a little cocky out there....

wow.. You showed me something?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.