Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Starting fishing with Bassproat19 8am.. first drift we both lost one.. did some more drifts. Caught one.. then Mike asked me if I had any secret waypoints.. I told him no
. then we got toward a spot I havnt hit in awhile. thought maybe something could happen.. first drift I decide to throw on one of my homemade buckails and first cast I catch the biggest of the day. Mike says do you have anymore yellow and black I threw him one.. but with a gold blade and first cast he gets one. then loses one a short time later.might have been the biggest of the day. guess my bucktails are like magic. I think they must have came in contact with the hat somehow..
....... we did another drift Mike snagged a pike and then caught a little musky on the last drift.. We left the lake after 3. I had to get home. my shipment from the Musky Shop was in..

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
those are some sexy fish!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Nice job. Yelow and black almost sounds like a Bummer's Bee to me. Lol

·
Registered
173 Posts
Nice ski's!! Must feel pretty cool to catch'm on your own handmade baits

·
Registered
377 Posts
OH we also got a largemouth, a small pike and spinner got one of the biggest rockbass i've seen coming in at 10.5 inches crazy and he lost a pretty big smallie.

·
Registered
377 Posts
OH we also got a largemouth, a small pike and spinner got one of the biggest rockbass i've seen coming in at 10.5 inches crazy and he lost a pretty big smallie. All in all a fun day and just want to say thanks again for my new confidence bait and I hope we can get out again soon.

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(bassproat19 @ Jul 15 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OH we also got a largemouth, a small pike and spinner got one of the biggest rockbass i've seen coming in at 10.5 inches crazy and he lost a pretty big smallie. All in all a fun day and just want to say thanks again for my new confidence bait and I hope we can get out again soon.

Yea.. good luck with that lure.. Figured it should be yours since you caught the first fish on it.. We will get out again soon

·
Registered
731 Posts
QUOTE(bassproat19 @ Jul 15 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OH we also got a largemouth, a small pike and spinner got one of the biggest rockbass i've seen coming in at 10.5 inches crazy and he lost a pretty big smallie.
Rock bass? I know how much U love them spinner, did u move? Good Job you guys! WTG

·
Banned
1,368 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(Junkster @ Jul 16 2009, 12:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(bassproat19 @ Jul 15 2009, 09:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>OH we also got a largemouth, a small pike and spinner got one of the biggest rockbass i've seen coming in at 10.5 inches crazy and he lost a pretty big smallie.
Rock bass? I know how much U love them spinner, did u move? Good Job you guys! WTG

I love catching rock bass while musky fishing. it gives me clues

1 - 19 of 19 Posts