Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The fish scale point values for the next 3 days are going to be extremely high due to the moon's gravitational pull, and so the bite should be on fire. Weather looks fantastic the next 3 days, and with that, my partner in crime for musky casting will be busy this week and so I am looking for a possible open seat any one of those 3 days. If anybody in the local area here has an open seat available, and wouldn't mind letting me aboard to do some casting, then I'd greatly appreciate it. I have no problem covering gas money if needed.
Please send me a PM if you are interested, and we can go from there. If I can't find a caster for musky, then bass/walleye would be next in the lineup. Thanks a lot everybody. Good luck to those heading out!

·
Registered
18 Posts
May be able to get out Monday or Tue even Wed, but will have my little girl with us. Have musky rods(brother tried it didnt like it, good for me expensive for him
) but dont know how or where to fish for them very well. I launch out of SANG, 21 ft white champ. Let me know if your interested. Bring something to drink or eat for self noooo gas money or anything im going out anyway.

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
What time of the day (s) ????? As long we dont get swamped at work going to take the week off. Ive been casting between selfridge and salt river for musky, actually went out this evening. I fish with my 7 year old son and have a 17' aluminum boat. Usually put in at brandenburg, but am going to try selfridge this week since I have the yearly pass. PM me if interested, I will probably be going out everyday if Im off, weather permitting.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everybody for the kind offers. I have found a partner to ride along with tomorrow. I'll be gone from 1:00PM until whenever.. lol I'll post a report for all of you when I return. Thank you again though to all those who offered. They are greatly appreciated.
Good luck everybody heading out!

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(BASSTEK @ Jul 19 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Go get the big one Stormchaser.

Thanks a lot Tek! My partner and I will do our best, and see what we come up with, but yes that first tank would be nice to get tomorrow. Especially on a topwater with those nice light SE winds forecasted and sunny skies.

·
Registered
1,584 Posts
QUOTE(stormchaser5399 @ Jul 20 2009, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(BASSTEK @ Jul 19 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Go get the big one Stormchaser.

Thanks a lot Tek! My partner and I will do our best, and see what we come up with, but yes that first tank would be nice to get tomorrow. Especially on a topwater with those nice light SE winds forecasted and sunny skies.

Good luck Storm.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(propwash @ Jul 20 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(stormchaser5399 @ Jul 20 2009, 12:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(BASSTEK @ Jul 19 2009, 11:54 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Go get the big one Stormchaser.

Good luck Storm.

Thanks!
Hopefully we get into them today. Looks like 4-6mph SE winds with a few light hit and miss rain showers possible. excellent topwater day it's shaping up to be.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts