Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
caught 3 out of 4 today. 1 nice one 2 smaller ones. don't have sizes forgot the tape at home. fished in 15fow. down by nine mile tower. did take a picture see attatched. want to let you guys know, thanks for the tips.

Attachments

·
Registered
109 Posts
I fished the same area by myself (only two lines) for muskies between 1:00 and 7:00 today and went 5 for 6, with the biggest at 46 in, 23.5 lbs. all of the fish were healthy (no pox)
The lake was like glass today! (weekdays rule!)

·
Registered
82 Posts
I was out in the dumps tonight and trolled around for about two hours. Nothing, not even a rip. What's the deal? Saw someone by us land a nice one. What speeds is everyone running at?

·
Registered
109 Posts
I was fishing 3.8 - 4.2 mph and had luck with a perch masons muskie killer (2), 6" straight yellow w/red stripes wiley (2), and a terminator t3 wb perch mackerel (1)
4 oz/ 20 ft
I saw two or three other boats working the area too,
I was in the 22.5 ft starcraft islander (white & blue)
give me a holler on 68 (I will share info)

·
Registered
30 Posts
when you guys say 4oz/20ft, is that a four ounce inline weight 20 feet back? Also, what lb test do you use for your leaders and what type of line and how long?(would fireline be good as a leader because it wouldn't give?) How deep would a 4oz/20ft setup run?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts