Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

Went out yesterday after work with my buddy from Just Fish Guide Service (Andy) for a little tournament pre fishing to get ready for the weekend. We went 2 for 2 with this thick 46 incher as the big fish. The other fish was just a little guy around the 28-30 inch mark.

Tried a different part of the lake looking for bigger fish and found one! So far that is.

Tight Lines and Summer Slime got to love it!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Nice fish bro. South Shore?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Great job Pete!! Im sure your gunna have alot more reports and pics this year

·
Registered
303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks Guys!

Yup that is a special perch woodie. We however we not on the south shore yesterday, got away from the pack to try and find some bigger skies. We were in one of Andy's honey holes which I can't say because he is a Guide Service, sorry.

Oh ya, there will be more pics and reports to follow this year on the slime!

Happy Hunting

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
QUOTE(shakethewake @ Jun 24 2009, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks Guys!

Yup that is a special perch woodie. We however we not on the south shore yesterday, got away from the pack to try and find some bigger skies. We were in one of Andy's honey holes which I can't say because he is a Guide Service, sorry.

Oh ya, there will be more pics and reports to follow this year on the slime!

Happy Hunting

ya im averaging 5-6 small per legal fish this year been all over from 6 fow out to 18 fow been a funny transition off the spawn

·
Registered
525 Posts
yes thats an oldr special perch 61/4 woodie. theres another musky challenge july 4.5th next weekend. steak dinner included. catch release point of capture. we measure and take a small scale sample also. we send them in for mnr analyzing.for 35 canadian dollars this is a great deal. door prize table also. everyone receives a free lure or something musky related. all monies raised go into fishing education ,,youth,, or musky studies.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts