Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 80 Posts

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, don't know how it... oh wait.. i do. pandora spanking something that looked like it could be my booty. but i said no! that is not my booty! so he said, 'you post a pic of your booty, and i will have a picture taken of my hand to put on your picture smacking your booty.'

ok, pandora... here is my booty (oh gosh, can't believe this....) i'm even pointing the way .... LMAO!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
612 Posts
NICE!! I love girlie butts in jeans!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I'm trying to think of something funny to do to that photo in Photoshop, but just the fact that you felt the need to point to it is probably funnier than anything I could do to it.

Um, and your shirt tag is sticking out.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Tell us the truth; how many outfits did you try on before taking the picture?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 7 2003, 07:12 AM)nice,...........pad
How can you tell she's wearing one?

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Nov 7 2003, 08:14 AM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 7 2003, 07:12 AM) nice,...........pad
How can you tell she's wearing one?

I specifically chose the word pad because of it's multiple meanings, but I was not relating it to a feminine prouduct at the time of choosing.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 7 2003, 07:38 AM)I specifically chose the word pad because of it's multiple meanings, but I was not relating it to a feminine prouduct at the time of choosing.
That's why its funny.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
thats why i love lscn peeps allways doing something funny to make peeps laugh or having fun ,,,, nice pic c.k ...

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
Why have a fake, doctored up picture of someone spanking that booty when you can just as easily take a picture of the event as it happens!
I'll be right there!

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Very nice CK.

I believe this calls for the rest of you lscn women to post pictures of your rear ends.

WHOS FIRST

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
I also agree with AJU. CK is a fine example for the rest of you beautiful ladies. Now please post pictures of your rears.

1 - 20 of 80 Posts