Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am sick and I think that she can tell because she usually meows in the moring. Meaning I'm hungry get up and feed me. She usually won't stop meowing until I feed her. Well the past 2 days she hasn't been meowing in the morning. In fact this morning she started petting me.
Then she got on my back and started masssaging it. How nice of her at this point it was 4 hours past feeeding time the phone rang so I got up anyway and fed her.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Pets are so great. My dog knew when I was sick also

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
We all love our pets.... My younger Yorky knows just when I am planning on leaving the house and spins in circles so that I'll take her for a ride....

And speaking of your cat....

Do you know what a 500 pound Canary says????

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty. haha

Okay that was a stupid joke. hehe

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jun 3 2004, 11:04 AM)We all love our pets.... My younger Yorky knows just when I am planning on leaving the house and spins in circles so that I'll take her for a ride....

And speaking of your cat....

Do you know what a 500 pound Canary says????

Here Kitty Kitty Kitty. haha

Okay that was a stupid joke. hehe
It made me smile

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
pets are great companions when you are sick in bed

and they are helpful

when I had a dog a long time ago when I was sick and puked off the side of my bed my dog was considerate enough to lick up all the vomit so I didn't have to clean it up

what a great dog!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Jun 3 2004, 12:27 PM)pets are great companions when you are sick in bed
Not sure if I just about hurled my lunch or laughed it on my monitor!!!!

Sicko!

A good pet is always in tune with the hand that feeds them
Sophie will come curl up with me when I don't feel good. Unusual for her, cuz she normally sleeps at my feet. So she must know something.

My dogs always knew and would come give me a wittle kiss on the cheek
(they knew to make it a little one, never did like dog slobber all over me)

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Jun 3 2004, 11:27 AM)pets are great companions when you are sick in bed

and they are helpful

when I had a dog a long time ago when I was sick and puked off the side of my bed my dog was considerate enough to lick up all the vomit so I didn't have to clean it up

what a great dog!!!
goose,
When I first started to read your post I thought wow something intelligent from goose...
I should have known that it would end "differently"

Although I did fall for it but only for a minute. That's sick

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Jun 3 2004, 02:49 PM)Although I did fall for it but only for a minute. That's sick
I did too

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
That's so sweet. This is my cat, Diego, when I got sick. Lazy bum!

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Jun 3 2004, 01:49 PM)QUOTE(Goose @ Jun 3 2004, 11:27 AM) pets are great companions when you are sick in bed

and they are helpful

what a great dog!!!
goose,
When I first started to read your post I thought wow something intelligent from goose...
I should have known that it would end "differently"

Although I did fall for it but only for a minute. That's sick
OH, like you don't think dogs like to eat puke and other dogs poop and roll around in the stinkyest crap

this is true, my dog would unknowst to me eat my old girlfriends used panties, i found out that the dog was doing this in the spring time when I went to cut the lawn and lazy me didn't pick up the poops and when I ran them over with the lawnmower shredded panties shot out the side

besides, there are enough intelligent boring people here already, you should know better than expect anything but the lowest common denominator from me

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Goose @ Jun 3 2004, 12:27 PM)pets are great companions when you are sick in bed

and they are helpful

what a great dog!!!
and if you die.....this dog will eat your remains......

sorry to the rest of you

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jun 3 2004, 11:07 PM)and if you die.....this dog will eat your remains......

sorry to the rest of you

OMG ThreeCrabs tooooooo funny

where on earth do you find this $hit??!!!???

...and now, a random use of the other smilies I hardly ever use

1 - 15 of 15 Posts