Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got my Dad out of the hospital and into Autumn Woods nursing home for rehab. Today he turned 99 and we kind of tried to celebrate his birthday with him. Thought you might enjoy a picture or two of him....

Attachments

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Great! Great pics and great news

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Chriznat @ Jan 17 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Happy Birthday Dad!!

Now if I could only tell him how his son behaves

Chris my Dad already knows how his son behaves.... ANd he is the ORIGINAL Sugar Daddy....

But, last night at midnight I get the call they are taking him to the hospital for a nose bleed which I have had to do a dozen times before. The nurse told me that she would be with him at the hospital to pack his nose and if it got worse she would just call me and for me to stay home... Always something when you get up in years...

·
LSCN Sponsor
728 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jan 19 2010, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chriznat @ Jan 17 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Happy Birthday Dad!!

Chris my Dad already knows how his son behaves.... ANd he is the ORIGINAL Sugar Daddy....

But, last night at midnight I get the call they are taking him to the hospital for a nose bleed which I have had to do a dozen times before. The nurse told me that she would be with him at the hospital to pack his nose and if it got worse she would just call me and for me to stay home... Always something when you get up in years...

Have the humidity checked where he is at. That may have caused the nose bleed.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(The Canvas Cover Man @ Jan 19 2010, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jan 19 2010, 07:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chriznat @ Jan 17 2010, 09:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Happy Birthday Dad!!

Have the humidity checked where he is at. That may have caused the nose bleed.

Exactly....

1 - 20 of 21 Posts