Discussion Starter · #1 ·
take a leak!

Does that happen to anyone else?

I think he feels sorry for me!

He has a look on his muzzle like; "no wonder he wears pants!"

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
No....But I like giving my dog a complex...by starring at her while she is taking a dump...
...she absolutly will not make eye contact with me...even if I call her

·
Registered
465 Posts
My dog hides behind the garage to excrete!

And I havent been back there in months!
(skerd!)

When I can see the "pile" from my kitchen window, rising above the garage, I know it's time to get the shovel!!! <_<

·
Registered
465 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Dec 2 2003, 10:35 PM)Do you mean sating? Like in sit Fido?
No. I mean staring, like it says........ <_<

Heh, heh. It was a typo, but i "thought" I fixed it before someone saw it!
Guess not...

·
Registered
456 Posts
My dog makes it a point to make eye contact while he's
doing his business. I let him out thinking he's just gotta
pee he sniffes around finding his "spot" as he swats he
turns his head back and looks me directly in the eyes, looks down then makes eye contact again as if to say -
"What the hell are you looking at?" He does his business
never breaking eye contact. Ususally his spot is right with in stepping distance. Then after he's done, he wipes his
feet he trotts over to me looks up at me making eye contact points his head tward his business and back up at me like saying "yeah I made the mess, now deal with it!"

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I just want to know how you are able to pee and post at the same time.

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Dec 2 2003, 10:35 PM)No....But I like giving my dog a complex...by starring at her while she is taking a dump...
...she absolutly will not make eye contact with me...even if I call her

My dog has to constantly be in the bathroom when we go, if the door is closed, but not completely, she nudges herself in. What the hell is the attraction??

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
try having 3 of them push the door open and come,in a stare ,, the puppy like watching the water go down when you pull the handle...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
my cats have the same fascination: they'll come in when anyone's in there. door closed? they'll push it open or paw at it until it is.

they also sit on my pillow and stare at me in the morning. wierdos.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
i thought you were gonna say he stares at you while you are doing sumthin else............

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
i let my dog out the side door. i always go to the back window in the dining room to watch her, i used to watch her as a pup and would let her in after she did her business. now when it is cold i let her out she runs right in front of the window, knowing i will be there. stares right at me while she goes then runs back to the side door.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Dec 5 2003, 02:11 AM)i let my dog out the side door. i always go to the back window in the dining room to watch her, i used to watch her as a pup and would let her in after she did her business. now when it is cold i let her out she runs right in front of the window, knowing i will be there. stares right at me while she goes then runs back to the side door.
Smart dog! What kind?

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
brindle boxer and bouvier, big ugly mutt...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts