Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
shite, do I have to go first?

I was 15 or 16, downstairs in my friends basement (dwdom55, whom reminded me of the story when I saw him lurking today) and it was quarter bounce that put me into the "Other side" where memories lost all sit and make fun of each other! ha ha...

I only know stories of being found in the bathroom with my pants down (**oh my, still embarrassing to think of**) and carried home and dropped at my parents with no word of explanation of what had happened to me! My mom said she was on the verge of taking me to the hospital and that I could have died I was sooooo sick.

Didn't drink beer for a good 7 years...

Never even got grounded I learned my own lesson...

My girlfriends who were with me got 2 wks to a month of grounding!!
and weren't even sick and obvious!!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Back in my jr high days, I was backyard camping with some bud's in their parents camper. That was as close to getting away from the rents as we could get at that age. Some girls where suppose to sneak over but never did. <_< (Story of my life.)

Thinking we where bad a$$es, we killed a bottle of MD 20-20 grape.
Obviously we spared no expense in our choice of beverage. Surely the ladies would have been impressed.

My first thought the next day was&#8230;"So that's a hangover". Little did I know that it was just a baby hangover and much worse where yet to come.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
I got a good story to tell! Way back when, I was enlisted by the our parish priest to be an alter boy. Being only 12, I looked to the older guys to show me how to put the vestments on, what to do, where to stand, where to store the candles, communion hosts and wine in the sarcristy. Well, needless to say I was corrupted by the older boys after the 12:00 mass one Sunday, got into the sacrimental wine, and ended up with a good buzz on by the time my dad came to pick me up! Not only did I get in trouble, but so did the Monsignor, apparently he preferred 'real' wine to the non-alcohol sparkling wine that was normally used!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I think I was like 13...........spent the nite at my friend Sandy's house & her parents went out so we raided the liquor cabinet.

woke up in the morning w/ my hair stuck to the livingroom floor w/ puke..............black driveway pebbles stuck to my knee's & my a$$. apparently we went skinny dipping in her pond and kept falling down in the driveway.

I also fell down the basement stairs that nite

I was sick for days

glad I don't do that anymore

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
13 years old at the clawson park stood out side a party store and got a gil to buy us a fith or rum for us. My friend and i were going to split he didnt care for the taste so i wound up drinking almost all of it on my own. Staggerd home neighbor girl found me and had me hide out at her house for a while trying to sober me up with food. didnt work, i went home walked in the back yard behind the pool barfed a few times then went in side WHERE my parrents were waiting for me. got yelled at some then went to bed. The next morning at 6 am my mom woke me up and had a big breakfast for me eggs ,, yuck lol ,, then after that my dad took me down to one of there rental houses and put a paint brush in my hand and said its all yours get started. Man that sucked it was 90 something outt and humid..

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
I don't remember the first time being drunk, but I remember times like when I threw up on Pandora's dad at a Jimmy Buffett concert. LOL Then I ended up kissing a mermaid shortly after. I would appoligise to her if I knew who she was.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jan 19 2004, 05:07 PM)I threw up on Pandora's dad at a Jimmy Buffett concert.
That was one of the funnier things I've ever seen.

People could hear Daves Dad over Buffett.
"Dammit David, Get him away from me!!"

I've heard alot of "Dammit David" over the years

·
Registered
19 Posts
I remember the time when I was 16..... hum I remember that means I wasn't drunk

There was the time I was 14.............again I remember

There was the time when I was 13 and got a fifth for the four of us.....then I remember waking up in my bed covered in barf. Yep I was drunk that time.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
Hmm... I was 15. My neighbor and I were partying with a few others in my buddies basement (parents were at the cottage on Harsens). Playing 3-Man, drinking Busch Light. Let's just say the game didn't fare too well for ole EZ. I became the definition of F'd up! After puking (repeatedly) my neighbor drives me home and I plannedon passing out on his parents couch. Apparently we made a racket getting into the house. His parents wake up, see us, call my parents. Dad comes across the street, drags me home (keep in mind this is like 4 in the morning). 6:00 rolls around; Dad wakes me up and says were doing some "yard work". Carrying around 50lb bags of lava rocks was NOT what I wanted to be doing. I remember saying "Dad, just kill me now!" Ugh!!!

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
QUOTE(EZC @ Jan 22 2004, 12:10 PM)....Playing 3-Man, drinking ....
oh i hate 3 man. i was 15 too. My older sister had a party and let me get toasted.... i dont know much of the details, i sure remember the nest morning.... i said never again... yup i still say that.

·
Registered
1,435 Posts
There's been so many times it's hard to pinpoint the very first time......However there was this one time when I got totally busted, I was in 7th grade me and Laura Venitelli and a bunch of guys in a van took off to go tabogoning over by Yates Cider Mill. On the way there we were drinking Southern Comfort from the bottle w/ a Coke chaser!
I believe we were experimenting w/ other things as well!

Anyways needless to say I was plowed off my arse, I mean I couldn't even stand up! So these jokers that we were with drop/dumped us off at my girlfriends (this all on a school nite) Well we try and act sober yeah right, and her mom has to drive me home.....all the way yelling at us for being wasted.....so on the way home I puked out the window in the back seat!
It went all over the inside of the car.

So we get to my house, you would think her mom would walk me to the door.........but no tells me to get out and so I walk in the house and there's my mom, dad and Robyn. Well let's say I plowed into the door stumbled over the door step and they were all watching tv!! My Dad's like "what the hell happened to you" Then there's my mom she's drunk she's on drugs...OMG I just sat on the couch and all I can remember is Robyn saying...."She puked all over my expensive ski coat" (which I did).......anyways I sat there zoned out!
My mom ended up undressing me putting me to bed and of course I missed school. I woke up and they were like nothing happened!
Robyn never let me forget how I ruined her nice white Bogner ski coat to this day!!
<_<

Needless to say I never drank Southern Comfort again, never saw those guys again and me and Laura ended up drifting apart.....hmmmm I think that musta been my 1st experience? <_<

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
10th grade homecoming parade
Kathy Mellon & I raided my mom & dads liquor cabinet

took about 1/2 gallon of JB and put it into a tupperware container
filled back up the 1/2 gallon of scotch with H2O (thought they"d never know)

next the usual...got wasted and peuked our guts out

good times

·
Registered
673 Posts
I'll share the story that my friend Beth still teases me about to this day.
I was a freshman in high school and a friend had a party. Beth ended up getting a 5th of some cheap Vodka for each of us. I decided to drink mostly all vodka, then add a little orange pop to it for color. Needless to say I was WAY WASTED! So what I remember next was Beth pouring shots of Peppermint Schnapps for everyone. Well I say the clear liquid in the shot glasses and I said this isn't liquor - this is water - you're trying to get me to sober up! And I started dumping the shots down the drain! She's trying to grab me and pull me away cause I dumped about a good 10 shots down the drain. Let's just say people weren't happy. Then I passed out. The only time I've blacked out. Don't remember from like 11pm - 9am! Oops.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Jan 22 2004, 11:15 AM)QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jan 19 2004, 05:07 PM) I threw up on Pandora's dad at a Jimmy Buffett concert.

till i was 14 i thought dammit was my first name... jason and hazy got their share from him as well. i can still picture it like it was yesterday. i won't say who he was talking about but i can hear. what the hell is wrong with that kid???

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
oh yeah the drunk part. that would have been in port huron on the hill by the marina. we were there with emerald city boat club. i was about 14. my cousin and i swiped a few california wine coolers. those were the first ones produced. green bottle, stuff floating in the bottom of the bottle. we drank a few and thought we were so drunk...

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 22 2004, 02:28 PM)QUOTE(Jason R @ Jan 22 2004, 11:15 AM) QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Jan 19 2004, 05:07 PM) I threw up on Pandora's dad at a Jimmy Buffett concert.

till i was 14 i thought dammit was my first name... jason and hazy got their share from him as well. i can still picture it like it was yesterday. i won't say who he was talking about but i can hear. what the hell is wrong with that kid???
........not sure if he was referring to me. If he was, did you tell him that you kept feeding me 20 oz. glass after galss of straight Tequila.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Jan 22 2004, 01:28 PM)i can still picture it like it was yesterday. i won't say who he was talking about but i can hear. what the hell is wrong with that kid???

1 - 20 of 41 Posts