Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
and wondering if I should have layers put in it? It would make it curlier, but it would be much easier for me to straighten when I want (takes me 2 hours to do now) or should I leave it long for now?

I don't think it has any shape and the layers would lift it and frame my face better.

do plan on keeping my length though......it's kinda my trademark. I hate short hair on me and never know what to do with it.

Thanks...........

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Why not go with a mullet.

Business in front, party in the back.

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jan 22 2004, 11:59 AM)Why not go with a mullet.
Ditto.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
What do you have to lose???

I've been considering cutting my hair like Jennifer Anistons currently is with layers and very long bangs... but my hair is so stick straight it just would look wrong Ithink...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pauligan, I could so picture you with that cut. Good hair products will poof it up for you

I really think I'm going with layers.....I need change and 3crabs has no opinion other than he likes the curls <_< Plus, I never listen to him anyway

As for you two dorks: I'm gonna mullet you both up the back of the head! Geeze!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
If you are really not sure to a highly professional place like Bocci near lakeside mall and ask for a stylist who has been working there for a while or ask for Tracy she is the owner and ask for their professional opnion that is what they are trained to do. They will teach you how to do your hair so it looks as good as when they first did it. I know that Tracy makes her girls go to hair shows and continue their education

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Jan 22 2004, 11:59 AM)Why not go with a mullet.

Business in front, party in the back.

funny AJU

Get the layers threecrabs - just looooooooong layers

Pauline - do the jennifer cut - bangs are soooooo in right now (they'd better be, I cut some into my hair recently)

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 22 2004, 11:53 AM)and wondering if I should have layers put in it? It would make it curlier, but it would be much easier for me to straighten when I want (takes me 2 hours to do now) or should I leave it long for now?

I don't think it has any shape and the layers would lift it and frame my face better.

do plan on keeping my length though......it's kinda my trademark. I hate short hair on me and never know what to do with it.

Thanks...........
Invest some money in a cermaic flat iron. it will be your best friend. I have naturally wavy crazy hair and i straighten it with a flat iron..and it comes out great!! before it'd take me an hour with the round brush and blow dryer..i feel your pain!

don't get too many layers..otherwise all your curl with bounce up..you may have fluffy hair then. lol

Good luck!

reminds me i gotta make an appt with my stylist at Heidi's for a touchup

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 22 2004, 12:37 PM)Good hair products will poof it up for you
Is that hair gell???

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Can I get a before picture so I can make a decision? I'm not sure we have ever met!!

Pauligan....I agree with 2crabs, I can totally see you in that cut. It's a soft looking cut, I like it!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MS! I already got it cut today! I'm very happy

MJ, that is what I do already <_< takes me 40 minutes to blow it dry and then another hour to flatten it <_< I have very stubborn hair. Even when my girl does it, it takes about 45 minutes, so I'm screwed in the time department.

Focker, you got some gel to share?
Hi, my name is Mary

Thanks for all the advise.....I ended up taking a inch off the length and adding long layers. Of course I have my bangs
And, the best part.............the blonde is back! Yeah, babe!!!! I'm smiling!

·
Registered
3,889 Posts
QUOTE(MaryJane @ Jan 22 2004, 01:57 PM)QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 22 2004, 11:53 AM) and wondering if I should have layers put in it? It would make it curlier, but it would be much easier for me to straighten when I want (takes me 2 hours to do now) or should I leave it long for now?

Thanks...........
Invest some money in a cermaic flat iron. it will be your best friend. I have naturally wavy crazy hair and i straighten it with a flat iron..and it comes out great!! before it'd take me an hour with the round brush and blow dryer..i feel your pain!

don't get too many layers..otherwise all your curl with bounce up..you may have fluffy hair then. lol

Good luck!

reminds me i gotta make an appt with my stylist at Heidi's for a touchup

hmmmm....

I don't suggest the ceramic flat iron... it does horrible things to your hair.... I loved for about the first two months how straight and easy it was to use, the time it saved was incredible... but after a while, my hair started to break... and its been a struggle getting it back into shape...

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
pictures, three! pictures!!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
C-Girl, good advise
Any heat applied to the hair is bad....I only straighten my hair if I'm going out on the weekend or something so I don't damage mine like if I used it every day. Thanks!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
CK, I just took 5 pics of myself and no way am I posting! They look like $hit! agh! I'll have to get Rich to take one later

1 - 15 of 15 Posts