·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't have to work with stupid people

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
I tell people you can allways leave if your not happy here. We have a open door policy.

There will be a hundred or more lined up tomorrow to replace you so dont feel your doing us any favors by staying .

·
Registered
379 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Jul 7 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I didn't have to work with stupid people

Just look at it as JSP (Job Secruity Program) - stupid people have a tendence to cause problems which means solutions are required which means JSP.

·
Registered
146 Posts
QUOTE(Kat @ Jul 7 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I didn't have to work with stupid people

Just remember this simple fact... "No one is completely useless, they can always be used as an example."

·
Registered
528 Posts
QUOTE(LowProfile @ Jul 7 2009, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Kat @ Jul 7 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I didn't have to work with stupid people

Just look at it as JSP (Job Secruity Program) - stupid people have a tendence to cause problems which means solutions are required which means JSP.

Good point.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just be glad you still have a job at Chrysler.

·
Registered
22,943 Posts
QUOTE(LowProfile @ Jul 7 2009, 02:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Kat @ Jul 7 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I didn't have to work with stupid people

True, except when time served trumps performance.

QUOTE(Sman0624 @ Jul 7 2009, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Kat @ Jul 7 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I didn't have to work with stupid people

Just remember this simple fact... "No one is completely useless, they can always be used as an example."

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jul 7 2009, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Just be glad you still have a job at Chrysler.

LOL. It is only for a week then I'm off for 8.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(bobrob @ Jul 7 2009, 12:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I tell people you can allways leave if your not happy here. We have a open door policy.

There will be a hundred or more lined up tomorrow to replace you so dont feel your doing us any favors by staying .
I need to contact my lawyer. I think that they are discriminating, I was Not offered the buy out. If so I would have been out of there yesterday. People that took it at my plant got $115,000.00 (which is more than I make in 4 years) AND a year of medical coverage, AND $25,000 toward a new car.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Sman0624 @ Jul 7 2009, 03:34 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Kat @ Jul 7 2009, 11:19 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I didn't have to work with stupid people

Best answer!

QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 7 2009, 03:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Get your bitch'n out of your system while at work and leave it there

Kat~I can't believe what they got in a buy out! omg, why work when you can get a buy out and probably collect unemployment.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
i HAVE A FEW FRIENDS WORKING AT YOUR PLANT ON THE LONE FORMER SKILLED TRADES.
They say rumor is that plant is closing soon .. That and it sucks being a line worker ,, now all of them ate wishing theywould have taken it or hoping it gets offered again.

·
Registered
996 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 7 2009, 10:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Kat~I can't believe what they got in a buy out! omg, why work when you can get a buy out and probably collect unemployment.

if you take the buyout you are considered terminated and cannot receive unemployment or sub pay.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Sub pay goes with out saying you wouldnt get it because your no longer a employee.

But Unemployment ?? I would think there would be a waiting period , but how the heck can they deny that ? its from the state?

·
Registered
996 Posts
QUOTE(bobrob @ Jul 8 2009, 11:52 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Sub pay goes with out saying you wouldnt get it because your no longer a employee.

But Unemployment ?? I would think there would be a waiting period , but how the heck can they deny that ? its from the state?

if you accept the buyout you are voluntarily terminating your employment. You are not laid off or being leveled out. My understanding was one year of medical benefits, $25,000 voucher and whatever the amount was for your plant (ours was $125,000) one time payout.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts