Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Goose, Tango 5, Bikini Girl and myself decided to go to Bazooki Lounge Saturday for some nightly entertainment.
All of a sudden Tango 5 asked me what girls I thought were attractive, so I let him know and before I knew it she was standing in front of me. kurt and I proceed to the "special attention room" for me to get a lap dance and for Kurt to watch. Well as she was on top of me I asked her what lotion she used to get her body so smooth? Meanwhile Kurt is saying" be quite, quit talking about lotion and start touching her butt" It was quite the experience. Does anyone happen to know how strippers keep there bods so smooth and soft?
She said she used bath and Body products, but It was unbelievably soft.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I think the product she mentioned was called "GET YOUR LAZY a$$ OUT OF BED 15 MINUTES EARLIER AND SHAVE THOSE LEGS AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT MAKE ME A NICE HAM AND CHEEZE OMLETTE"

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
I think she may have more access to that "all-natural" body fluid..oh I mean lotion..

Seriously though, my roommate from way back used to get body wraps, it made her skin amazingly soft.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
ITS BONER TIME

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Sep 16 2003, 09:25 AM)I think the product she mentioned was called "GET YOUR LAZY a$$ OUT OF BED 15 MINUTES EARLIER AND SHAVE THOSE LEGS AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT MAKE ME A NICE HAM AND CHEEZE OMLETTE"
I think she must have had her whole body waxed. Ouch!!

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
The lack of hair is another question posed...no stuble...no irritation...Is there a trick to it? I mean I saw this chick, No kidding SMOOTH was definately the way to describe.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Sep 16 2003, 10:28 AM)ITS BONER TIME

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 16 2003, 10:35 AM)Amature Night is Tuesdays. Red Bus Trip?

lol remind me to tell you about the time......oh I will tell you later...

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(bikinigirl @ Sep 16 2003, 09:36 AM)QUOTE(fit chick @ Sep 16 2003, 10:35 AM) Amature Night is Tuesdays. Red Bus Trip?

lol remind me to tell you about the time......oh I will tell you later...

I'm picturing you up there!

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I was suppose to get a lap dance on the day my divorce was final.......plans fell through...sooooo- I'm am still due for one.

don't laugh- it's not what you're thinking- (I like MEN)
I just wanted to do something to make that day not all about getting divorced- instead it was the day that I did something crazy and got a lap dance!

better late than never

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
no laughing here. I bet there are alot of women who have thought about it. ...And or at least done it once. It's not too late puppet.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts