Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She didn't even give me a second look once she got on her bus.....

Ah, yes...she is hard headed. Had to wear her favorite jeans and shirt in this heat! She said she's not hot, we'll see.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Joey started Kidnergarten on Monday too ~ not sure to smile or cry about it yet. His birthday was yesterday as well, so the 2nd day of school he got to bring yummy cupcakes for all of his new friends. He was so excited!!!!!

Enjoy the freedom threecrabs!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lisa, I had a harder time putting my oldest on the bus that first day! I was just so excited for Makenzie that I didn't cry this time
She should be proud of me...

Shannon! It's only 3 hours
I gotta go back to work and finish my route....Next year will bring me more time to get things done.
How did you do when Joey went that first day??

Oh, by the way....Mak keeps putting up her fists and saying, "You want a piece of me??" Now where did she get that from???
She still doesn't get that it's only funny the first time someone does it...lol!

Have a great day!!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Aug 27 2003, 02:26 PM)Shannon! It's only 3 hours
I gotta go back to work and finish my route....Next year will bring me more time to get things done.
How did you do when Joey went that first day??

Oh, by the way....Mak keeps putting up her fists and saying, "You want a piece of me??" Now where did she get that from???
She still doesn't get that it's only funny the first time someone does it...lol!

Have a great day!!!
I felt good that Joey was really excited to go. Because I am a single mom he is used to being away from me for day care, so kidnergarten wasn't traumatic for him. Some of those little kids were crying their eyes out for their mommies and the mom's felt so bad, you could just tell. My JoJo was ready to roll!!!

"You want a piece of me??" ~ hearin' it ALL THE TIME TOO SISTA!!

I just laugh and roll my eyes......

So it looks like Mak was ready to go to school too - it makes it alot easier to get them into school mode when they are excited about it!!!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Madmax @ Aug 27 2003, 02:42 PM)She looks great. She must be back by now so How was the first day ?
She loved it! She told me how they went outside and a yellowjacket pocked somebody in the eye, so they had to go back inside! hope their eye is okay!

Now I have a folder of papers to fill in <_< AGH!

Hey, Shandoggity! I'm sure Joey shmooozed all the little chickas

G

·
WOW.
i got a part time job driving a school bus out in troy.
She looks like a little girl on my bus this morning.
She was showing pics of her mommy naked, and her
doing jello shots, was that you !?

She was also beating up all the boys.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Mahn Grayvee @ Aug 27 2003, 06:20 PM)WOW.
i got a part time job driving a school bus out in troy.
She looks like a little girl on my bus this morning.
She was showing pics of her mommy naked, and her
doing jello shots, was that you !?

She was also beating up all the boys.
You've got me rolling on the floor..That's the funniest thing you've said in a long time, Mahn Juice!

Just like mom....gotta rough up the ones you like to see if they can handle it!

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Amber started Kindergarden on Monday as well. She charged right in there. Your right though Crabs. When the first kid starts Kidnergarden man is that a tear jerker but for the rest of em its wawhoooooo, thank god...

It took almost two years for me to be able to enter and exit the school with out getting anxiety. I kept saying what did I do and how did I end up here. Now Im a little bit grizzled so its much easier now. Funny (at open house)how your kids try to explain everything to you, how everything works and whats, what? Although we know everything their is to know we keep saying WOW Really!!!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
The little one's here are both in school full time.

1st and 6th!

Babydoll is diggin it! She was at the market at 0845 this morning!

She got all the silver hair specials

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
We get a little choked up when the kids start kindergarden but when they start first grade we pop the cork on the champain while doing flips in the air dancing in our undereware to Disco music.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Lets all take a cue from Shanny and make sure we all pack POP in our children's lunches

Couldn't resist...that story still cracks me up!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Campari Jr. started kindergarten this morning...

ME BAMBINO!

He was a trooper, though. The only teary-eyes when we dropped him off this morning were the moms and dads that couldn't handle it. Buncha-woosies!

Not me, man, I was cool like Fonzi!

Campari Jr on his own at school, all day...

Ok, I'm cool now!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(garydebs @ Aug 27 2003, 11:06 PM)Lets all take a cue from Shanny and make sure we all pack POP in our children's lunches

Me toooooooo!!!!!

That was a classic! Shanny we all love you. Will you pack my lunch for tomorrow?????

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
I can hear him now....

to his teacher....

"NO I"M CAMPARI JR.!"

Cherish these moments guys they are going by to quick!

My baby girl is in Jr. High or Middle school what they call it now! <_<

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Aug 27 2003, 11:08 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Aug 27 2003, 11:06 PM) Lets all take a cue from Shanny and make sure we all pack POP in our children's lunches

Me toooooooo!!!!!

That was a classic! Shanny we all love you. Will you pack my lunch for tomorrow?????

Yup...I'd better start buying the bud light's by the case instead of the 12-pack now that I got another youngin in school!!!!!!

(actually DEATHLY afraid of making the same mistake twice ~ if anyone will do it though, I am the woman for the job!!!)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts