Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 259 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
The year started sadly for me as I lost my Kid Sister tonight. I'm the last of this generation of the Brunners and I'm still planning on fishing this lake for 100 years So bear with me please.

I predict without a doubt that a fifty pound Muskie will be taken in this years season. It could be a Jigger or Caster will pull it in. It is about time someone landed a 9 lb Smallmouth. There are still very big Walleye in the system. Pike over 15 pounds are rare anymore but I have seen an increase in size lately so the big ones should come back to the lake. There are a ton of Perch out there also.

I wish each and everyone of you a great New Year and good health. You ice fishers be careful out there we want you around for the soft water season. Is it Spring Yet?

God Bless You All. Bob

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Sorry to hear of your loss Bob. Best of wishes in the upcoming soft water season. I'll see you out at the show in novi.
--Scott

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Condolences along with a fishermans prayer is sent to your family, Bob. Hopefully 2010 brings you that 50. God bless you and may all your fish be lunkers. My signature below says it all.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Condolence's sent my friend. May all things be on your side for the 100 and a dream ski.

h2o

·
Registered
270 Posts
Thanks for the inspiration Bob!!

Sorry for your loss

Best of luck

QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ Jan 3 2010, 12:16 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>The year started sadly for me as I lost my Kid Sister tonight. I'm the last of this generation of the Brunners and I'm still planning on fishing this lake for 100 years So bear with me please.

I predict without a doubt that a fifty pound Muskie will be taken in this years season. It could be a Jigger or Caster will pull it in. It is about time someone landed a 9 lb Smallmouth. There are still very big Walleye in the system. Pike over 15 pounds are rare anymore but I have seen an increase in size lately so the big ones should come back to the lake. There are a ton of Perch out there also.

I wish each and everyone of you a great New Year and good health. You ice fishers be careful out there we want you around for the soft water season. Is it Spring Yet?

God Bless You All. Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thank You All.

As they say the Show must go on. I will see you at Novi this week and maybe we can make some nice memories there. God Bless Bob

·
Registered
992 Posts
My condolences go out to you and yours. I cannot wait to see the picture of you and that 50 pounder this year. Let the good lord be with you and guide you with his light wherever you are.
Good Fishin Bob

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Why I like the Ultimate Fishing Show. LOL

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Made a lot of memories at Novi this past week. Saw so many from the site there isn't room to list them all. Thanks to every one of you and thank you to All that attended any of my 5 seminars.
Is it Spring Yet???????

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
It was a good time out there bob. Here is a pic of you from the seminar sorry about the quality. took it from the top of the seats.

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks. Those Trout were spooky

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
See if this memory works.

1 - 20 of 259 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.