Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
over the weekend at algonac harbor we were drinking bottles of corona topped with bacardi limon, open the bottle, fill the inch and a half with a shot of limon, cover the hole and tip to mix.

awesome - problem was i was drinking these like regular beers, i think i fried my brain cause i still have cobwebs.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
been drinking those for a couple of summers now...can be VERY potent! loL!

topped with absolut citron is pretty tough, too!

·
AKA: Veronique
1,218 Posts
My new drink is Parrot Bay - Rum with coconut extracts - and seven up. Tastes like candy

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 22 2003, 02:43 PM)been drinking those for a couple of summers now...can be VERY potent! loL!

So were you keeping it a secret for yourself???

What other goodies do you have hiding in that head of your that your not tellin' us?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 22 2003, 03:01 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 22 2003, 02:43 PM) been drinking those for a couple of summers now...can be VERY potent! loL!

What other goodies do you have hiding in that head of your that your not tellin' us?

Do we REALLY want to know???

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Veronique @ Jul 22 2003, 01:52 PM)My new drink is Parrot Bay - Rum with coconut extracts - and seven up. Tastes like candy

Parrot bay is some guuuuuuuuuuuuuddddd stuff!! It mixes well with a LOT.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jul 22 2003, 03:01 PM)QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Jul 22 2003, 02:43 PM) been drinking those for a couple of summers now...can be VERY potent! loL!

So were you keeping it a secret for yourself???

lol!!!! hee hee hee!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
ty zeebs world for the avatar and the searay website for the signature. Im going to try and use my boat for the sig as soon as i get a picture that will work. The old avatars were frome my brother in laws boat club web site. hotboats.com . I like your avatar also too funny Burts mug shot

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jul 23 2003, 10:11 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 23 2003, 07:44 PM) I know what I'm pickin up tomorrow!
a Sea Ray

- or -

Corona & Limon?

It's gonna have to be the latter!

Probably won't be a Sea Ray next year but somptin!

·
Registered
419 Posts
i tried this last night and it was awesome. what a great drink - thanks for sharing!!! i don't know if i'll ever be able to drink corona w/o it again.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts