Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well guys I'm into my 2nd week of training and I'm loving it. My girlfriend has been trying to get me to come work with her for about two years and i finally decided to do it. The money is amazing and so are the hours (60+ a week
) I'm not going to be able to get out as much, maybe once a week, i sure do miss you all. I think this is about the best thing i can do for myself right now though.
I know over the past months a few of us have had job losses or unexpected changes. This company offers paid training, benefits in 30 days, salary + commission. There is no experience necessary, they teach you EVERYTHING you need to know. You just have to be willing to put in those kinds of hours, be outgoing and like sales.
I just thought I'd put it out there in case anyone is looking to do something like this.
PM me if you're interested in more info, i know I'm not the only one that has struggled this year. I thought I'd just put this out there in case it can help any of you awesome peeps.
OH, i have a work # 734-805-0936. It was just assigned to me today, I'll learn how to retrieve my messages tomorrow
You can leave messages on it now, i just tested it.
I'm hoping to tag along with somebody to the Moot one of these Sundays if the sun ever comes back out.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
awesome news dookie!!
i'm super glad for you, girl!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Congratulations on the new job Dookster!!!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Congrats Dookie. Don't spend it ALL at once.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
congrats on the new job Dookie.

what are you doing - you told us about the great opportunity but didn't tell us anything about what your new job is or what you do for a living now

spill the beans sister - now we're all curious

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Hey guys, Thanks for the congrats. It's about time i started making some real money!
And nooooo I'm not a Madam at the ***** whore house
There's probably some good $$ in that too though.

I'm working for Quicken Loans now and I'm training to be a Web Loan Consultant. Basically I'll be doing mortgages and refinances and things along that line. i have paid training, a base salary and major commissions, 401, and full benefits in 30 days! The hours I'll be putting in, or i should say am putting in, are wicked but I'm sure I'll get used to it.
Keep in mind, i have no experience in this field. They are just looking for a certain type of person.
Well I'm really tired peeps and have some homework to do.
Thanks again

1 - 18 of 18 Posts