Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 9 2003, 11:10 AM)Depending on how far the drive is for him... the guy on the left!
He's got some green in him.

I didn't know cats could drive (except for Toonces, that is).

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
He's a boy!!

Name suggestions??? Would love to have him named by LSCN.

soooo fun!!

Somehow, I just know he's the one! Distance be damned!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I bet my new puppy could kick your new kitty's @$$!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Hey there- Pauline you ahould have been over yesterday.. Toms neice had two tiny, tiny kittys in her car... they were born outside her house in Bay City and the day after they were born the mother took off- she is taking care of these little guys- they are so tiny- smaller than a pop can)- she has to feed them goat milk every two hours- yikes! To top it off she is NOT a cat person, but she felt bad for thse little guys--- but they were pretty cute... I am still a dog person- but i did think of calling you yesterday to pop on by.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(manana-II @ Jun 9 2003, 11:26 AM)Hey there- Pauline you ahould have been over yesterday.. Toms neice had two tiny, tiny kittys in her car... they were born outside her house in Bay City and the day after they were born the mother took off- she is taking care of these little guys- they are so tiny- smaller than a pop can)- she has to feed them goat milk every two hours- yikes! To top it off she is NOT a cat person, but she felt bad for thse little guys--- but they were pretty cute... I am still a dog person- but i did think of calling you yesterday to pop on by.
She should have left them. The mother would have returned.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 9 2003, 11:52 AM)Deuce!! I would not share that pic!!

Yeah, she'd sell it on her webcam.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 9 2003, 11:54 AM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 9 2003, 11:52 AM) Deuce!! I would not share that pic!!

Yeah, she'd sell it on her webcam.

The one that keeps beeping and she does't remember that we are all watching her in her bathroom?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Pauline, what a cutie! I think Snow's new puppy & your new kitty will be great friends.

We are dog and cat ppl. Had 2 of each till last Nov. We lost one of the cats. She is in Kitty Heaven now.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 9 2003, 11:59 AM)The one that keeps beeping and she does't remember that we are all watching her in her bathroom?
VISA and Master Card accepted.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
awww....
Sorry mrs....

STILL BEEPING!!
It's not the fire thing bc with the door shut it's even louder and the fire thing is in the hallway. Is it possible for a printer to beep even unplugged if the color ink is out??

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 9 2003, 12:02 PM)Is it possible for a printer to beep even unplugged if the color ink is out??
I don't see how.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well you know I've been looking for awhile... Zack is a ragdoll (breed) and I thought over the weekend, I love everything about this cat: looks, personality, meow, length of fur, blue eyes... etc... why not just get another one of him. So I found all the breeders in MI and sent out emails... She's the only one that responded. 15 weeks old. Interested in getting the other one?

·
Registered
320 Posts
Pauligan, the first thing I thought of when I saw the pic is that with that black nose, he looks like the scarecrow from Wizard of Oz! Something relative would be cute!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts