Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
with excaliber al on your arm, it looks like you won't be buying a sea ray any time soon...

·
Registered
243 Posts
QUOTE(Captain Dan @ Feb 23 2004, 08:49 PM)But it looks like you got Buckwheat in a headlock.........!!!!!!!!!!

Otay!!!

Ebie daubi, debu ba da de dat, Beddee Davbis aaiiiii

unce tice, fee taims a maydayy

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Looks great!

·
Registered
243 Posts
QUOTE(excalibur al @ Feb 23 2004, 06:12 PM)well what do you think .i think it's cool.!

Okay okay, seriously...

awesome Excal!! I'm digging it! If I had some balls, I'd get a tat. I don't know, I just have this thing about voluntary pain to myself...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Looks good Al . how long did it take them to do it? Never had one but thinking it has to f..n hurt, and trying not to move while they are doing it would be the hard part for me.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(bobrob20 @ Feb 23 2004, 09:06 PM)Looks good Al . how long did it take them to do it? Never had one but thinking it has to f..n hurt, and trying not to move while they are doing it would be the hard part for me.
it took them about a hour.dident hurt much ,just when he got up top near the bone .

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Feb 23 2004, 09:27 PM)Nice! Where did you go, Al?
i went to beyond reality ,in Mount Clemens.afireman had his done there .j-man "john did it.

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
QUOTE(rerun @ Feb 24 2004, 10:12 AM)I like it! I want to get one but not sure what to get....also and a very big pu$$y when it comes to needles.
I like it too! But ouch!

I'm with Rerun...kind of had thoughts of getting one but the pain...yikes!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
Looks great Al!

I have zero tolerance for pain, but got my first tattoo 7 years ago. It stung a little near the shoulder blade, but I got through it. I'm looking forward to getting my new one tomorrow, it'll probably hurt (going across my lower back), but if I can do it, anyone can!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts