Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it looks like I'm going to have to get another new phone. The Pariot dropped my phone thru a cup holder into the bottomless pit of his boat.....I can see and hear it ringing down there but it's almost impossible to reach. I know a few of you tried calling me yesterday and I didn't call you back. Now you know why. Just leave a message and I'll get back to you as soon as I can. I'm hoping to have a new phone very fast.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just flip the boat over. It will fall out.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dude it's not funny at all......I just bought that phone and had just got all the numbers back in it last weekend...only to lose it again and have to buy and new one and put the numbers back in......

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
There's got to be a way to get it out.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I would of needed a 4 ft tool that had a claw or something at the end of it. O and the tool would of had to reach thru a 4 in dia hole. (the cupholder) I would of needed that yesterday at gull. Now since we didn't leave the boat there and had to drive it home I'm sure the phone slid back to the closest stringer that is out of sight and under the boat cockpit. I guess we could get out the saw and get it out......think Patriot will do it?

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
That totally sucks. I am sorry. Wish we could help

We have tools, (saws etc. ) We could make a middle of the night raid, get your phone (Patriot would never know it was us) Then he can just report the vandalism to his insurance company....... ok maybe not.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
what about those things you can buy to change lightbulbs in a cathederal ceiling? they're long and have tong-like thingies on the end?
dude, losing your phone SUCKS! sorry!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
That sucks rerun. I tried calling you yesterday morning to see if you were heading out on the lake. Hope you are able to retrieve your phone.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I got your message this morning. I don't have a house phone so it's kinda tough. I'm hoping to get a new phone today or tommorrow.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Now that phone will sit like a time bomb in the bottom of the boat, until one day the battery bursts spilling acid to eat a hole thru the hull.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Never thought about that....you think it could really happen?

I lost a lot of number from people on the site. Please PM me your number if you think I had it before or if you think I should have it. Thank you.

·
12,052 Posts
rerun, I tried calling you on Sunday to go boating. I had four swimsuit models going out and no guys to help me with the boat. I also had free dinner and drink coupons for the Beach Grille. The girls brought out five cases of beer and tons of munchies. They were glad it was so hot because they forgot their regular swimsuits and only had their thongs. A couple of them forgot their tops, but I told them I didn't mind. Well at least I know why you didn't answer.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jun 24 2003, 07:06 PM)rerun, I tried calling you on Sunday to go boating. I had four swimsuit models going out and no guys to help me with the boat. I also had free dinner and drink coupons for the Beach Grille. The girls brought out five cases of beer and tons of munchies. They were glad it was so hot because they forgot their regular swimsuits and only had their thongs. A couple of them forgot their tops, but I told them I didn't mind. Well at least I know why you didn't answer.

you have my number,....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
gosh, that battery will kaboom in the heat! CK has a idea........I'd try harder......Maybe my little Makenzie can reach it........no joking.

Hammer! You were really drunk

1 - 18 of 18 Posts