Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(xtctherapy.phil @ Mar 18 2004, 08:37 PM)Nice work BRBD. Those digitals sure are nice, hey?!* Keep up the good work.
ya thanks!!!

hobby that reminds people of great times - in most cases people don't remember.

It's hard to believe that I have shot over 4500 pictures since early November. On average 100-200 a night easy. Just goes to show how much fun we have together.

Thank goodness I went digital.

·
Registered
338 Posts
QUOTE(The Big Red Bus Driver @ Mar 18 2004, 08:42 PM)QUOTE(xtctherapy.phil @ Mar 18 2004, 08:37 PM) Nice work BRBD. Those digitals sure are nice, hey?!* Keep up the good work.
ya thanks!!!

hobby that reminds people of great times - in most cases people don't remember.

Just goes to show how much fun we have together.

Thank goodness I went digital.
You don't realize what a mouth full you just spit out, my brother. Let's not ever take for granted the fun (love) we share with others. Tomorrow is NOT promised! I love you, dear sir.

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
QUOTE(xtctherapy.phil @ Mar 18 2004, 09:31 PM)Hey Lisa. That signature mouth belongs on the other web site--it makes me horny.

PHIL, YOU ARE FN GROSS!

TAKE YOUR TRASH WORDS TO THE OTHER SITE WHERE THEY BELONG!

I DON'T THINK A BEAUTIFUL, MARRIED WOMAN WANTS TO HEAR WORDS LIKE THAT FROM A DIRTY OLD MAN!

·
Registered
338 Posts
QUOTE(delsolcruz @ Mar 18 2004, 09:38 PM)QUOTE(xtctherapy.phil @ Mar 18 2004, 09:31 PM) Hey Lisa. That signature mouth belongs on the other web site--it makes me horny.

PHIL, YOU ARE FN GROSS!

TAKE YOUR TRASH WORDS TO THE OTHER SITE WHERE THEY BELONG!
That's between Lisa and me. If she is offended I apologize.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
lisa would love that comment... i'd bet on it. maybe not from phil...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Mar 18 2004, 11:55 PM)lisa would love that comment... i'd bet on it. maybe not from phil...

That's all I'm saying!

Can't help what turns on others............but, if ya really knew what it was.....wouldn't be a turn on

To topic..thanks again, Steve! You have a way of catching that Kodak moment

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
QUOTE(xtctherapy.phil @ Mar 18 2004, 09:31 PM)Hey Lisa. That signature mouth belongs on the other web site--it makes me horny.

toilet's make you horny?... do they really.

d' aye make you randeee, baby?! d' aye reeeally?!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts