Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
she has to have another surgery.
she tore her a.c.l. an her right rear side she had the same surgery two years ago on her left side they had to put a artificial legiment in her knee. when she was just 1 1/2 years old. it took just two weeks until she was better then new. now her other side is screwed up
she just likes to play to much...

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jul 17 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Prayers and positive thought for the fur kid.

Remember dogs aren't our whole life, they make life whole

thanks bigdog... i just hate seeing her in pain like that. the last time when i went to pick her up she was having a hard time with the meds. She was having seizures and stuff it kind of scared us a bit.
This is her when we first brang her home...

Dog Carnivore Dog breed Grass Companion dog

Attachments

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jul 17 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jul 17 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Prayers and positive thought for the fur kid.

thanks bigdog... i just hate seeing her in pain like that. the last time when i went to pick her up she was having a hard time with the meds. She was having seizures and stuff it kind of scared us a bit.

View attachment 64091

Aww how cute. Here is my baby, when he was a baby
Dog Black Dog breed Carnivore Companion dog

Attachments

·
Registered
191 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Jul 17 2009, 05:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jul 17 2009, 05:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Prayers and positive thought for the fur kid.

View attachment 64091

Awww she's so cute!

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
I made Laura drop off Grizz to get snipped, and then I was the hero when I picked him up. He was probably thinking I was just in time, who knows what else was going to come off.

Best part, besides him not even looking at her for a week, was when we drove home the first song to come on was Quee's "Another one bites the dust" I changed it to "Doc took Grizz's nuts" I was the only one laughing.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(Grapes @ Jul 20 2009, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I made Laura drop off Grizz to get snipped, and then I was the hero when I picked him up. He was probably thinking I was just in time, who knows what else was going to come off.

Best part, besides him not even looking at her for a week, was when we drove home the first song to come on was Quee's "Another one bites the dust" I changed it to "Doc took Grizz's nuts" I was the only one laughing.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(Grapes @ Jul 20 2009, 08:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I made Laura drop off Grizz to get snipped, and then I was the hero when I picked him up. He was probably thinking I was just in time, who knows what else was going to come off.

Thanks for the idea, Bronco is overdue for the big snip. I'll take the heros job and let Jamie be the bad guy

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Hope for a fast recovery. Dogs like backstraps

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.