Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
It's sold.. they guys picking her up tonight or Sat.

Happy seeing as I can start boat shopping, bummed because I really liked that boat.

*Looking for 34 Silverton, F-32 / (34) Trojan or any cool Sedan Bridge boat.
(and a DUX style inflatable with a 25/50hp)

·
Registered
625 Posts
Hey Rick, I've know 3 people with 34 silvertons.... one of my favorite cruisers.... they are very fun/nice boats... My One friend didnt put his in the water this year, due to working out of town all summer, but they are very nice useable boats... I think what i liked most was the size, they are over 40' OAL & just huge up top & down below too... with an aft cabin, & the generator that runs the jammin stereo & a/c... & that a/c is so nice... I've crashed out on that boat a few times, sleeping comfortable with air, plus the heat in the fall!! Nice choice! I can ask if any of them want to sell if ya want... I think theres 3 in his marina...

It was a deal where all the marina peeps saw my friends 34 silverton & they liked it so much, 2 more people from the marina bought them!

·
Vendor
12,828 Posts
Congrats Mr. Rick. Never fun to pay for something you aren't using. Hope you find what you need. Try Temptation Yacht sales. Lots of boats on there.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
My neighbor has one of them dux for sale. I think she had it in the water once! Its brand new and 3 years old, its on craigslist, chesterfield area.

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
QUOTE(Pachanga_Rick @ Jul 17 2009, 02:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>It's sold.. they guys picking her up tonight or Sat.

Happy seeing as I can start boat shopping, bummed because I really liked that boat.

*Looking for 34 Silverton, F-32 / (34) Trojan or any cool Sedan Bridge boat.
(and a DUX style inflatable with a 25/50hp)

I have a 30' Trojan Sedan Bridge for sale. It is a 1980 and it is a pretty clean boat. Twin 318 Chrysler inboards. Let me know if you would like to take a look at it.

Thanks
Dave

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 18 2009, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How long was it for sale? Broker/on your own?

It was listed with a broker last summer, but my heart was not really into selling it last year. A couple of times I could have dropped the price $500.00 bucks and it would have sold.

This year I only used it twice and I seen it was just going to sit so I placed a ad on Craig's List and sold it pretty quick.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.