Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I was going to just keep it to myself but since everyone else is ranting about the Marine Sheriff's I'll join in.

Last Thursday I went out for some fishing and relaxing, I was just north of the Clinton River in the 10-12 foot depth range. I noticed two boats coming from the south just screaming away through the very still and calm water. As they got closer I noticed that one of the boats was the Macomb County Sheriff's division, the two boats were maybe 200 feet away from each other give or take (Safe distance away from each other) and passed me by the stern at a safe distance also.
At first I thought the Sheriff was trying to pull this guy over but as they got closer it became clear that they were just having some fun racing this speed boat.

Now for the rant...

I'm all for having fun out there, but when the Macomb County Sheriff's division says they can't patrol the waters because of fuel budget cuts I better not seem them out there going full power on plane goofing off with some random boater!

In the immortal words of the guy up in the Sheriff 's tower at the CR. ***SLOW IT DOWN SKIPPER!***

YOUR ON MY DIME WHEN YOUR OUT THERE!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
That's it? That is your Monday rant?
Man come on you can do better, I have seen longer ones. Haven't agreed with them all, but have seen them.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Doesn't anyone care about the wasted fuel... Hey I'm ranting over here, give me validation LOL!

·
Registered
954 Posts
Glad that was Macomb they have a bigger budget to burn. LOL

·
Registered
220 Posts
QUOTE(Gary864 @ Jun 16 2009, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Glad that was Macomb they have a bigger budget to burn. LOL
But dont you have more area to cover?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts