Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Her name is Rachel Komisarz. She made the US Olympic team in Swimming. I'm pretty proud of her.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
That is awsome. Congrats to her!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jul 12 2004, 11:43 AM)How wonderful.... I'm sure that took a lot of work, training ect....
8 years worth.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
DAMN! congrats! that is awesome news!
lots of training... your family's gotta be proud!

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 12 2004, 12:02 PM)Pic please~ I know, I have a great girl friend and she is married but~

www.rachelkomisarz.com

Go to her website and click on her pictures. You can even see a picture of me if you so choose.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
My wife just called me and said she's going to Greece to see her sister swim. I was like
How much is this going to cost me??

·
Registered
954 Posts
Very cool what event did she make it in. I know from my past how tough it is to even make the trials let alone make the team. Great for her I will be watching and cheering for her.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(Taxman @ Jul 12 2004, 10:02 AM)Pic please~ I know, I have a great girl friend and she is married but~

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Jul 12 2004, 09:22 AM)Her name is Rachel Komisarz. She made the US Olympic team in Swimming. I'm pretty proud of her.

Does this mean that you can get free tickets???

You better look into that Greece is a beautiful country and to have a chance to see the olipics there would be the bomb.

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Kat @ Jul 12 2004, 06:17 PM)Does this mean that you can get free tickets???
Ha!! right. The Olympic commitee pays for Rachel but the family has to pay $250.00 per person for each event.
Yesterday we bought 4 tickets for my wife.
We were talking last night and for four people the trip is up to $19,000. The tickets do come with lunch and dinner.

·
Registered
6,838 Posts
QUOTE(Jason R @ Jul 13 2004, 09:36 AM)Yesterday we bought 4 tickets for my wife.
We were talking last night and for four people the trip is up to $19,000. The tickets do come with lunch and dinner.
Seeing your sister-in-law win a goal medal........priceless.

That's awesome. Let us all know when the events will be on. I'll be cheering for her for sure.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Very cool

1 - 19 of 19 Posts