Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
I could bring some feathers to you, the turkeys around my mother's house leave them all over the place.

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Sep 2 2009, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I could bring some feathers to you, the turkeys around my mother's house leave them all over the place.

Ummm, thanks but not that kind of duckified, need DU stickers, (new LSCN sticker) Duckaholic?goosaholic sticker, Honker Hangers sticker, and advantage wetlands interrior

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Shep @ Sep 2 2009, 07:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Sep 2 2009, 08:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(gasketguy @ Sep 2 2009, 08:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>well when your ready chef come see me ill fix that truck right up for you!

What do you have and do? PM me

Nutz, I bought my cap from Scott. His shop is just down the road from your house.

Does he have roll up tonneau's?

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Sep 2 2009, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(ShiverMeTimbers @ Sep 2 2009, 10:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I could bring some feathers to you, the turkeys around my mother's house leave them all over the place.

Ummm, thanks but not that kind of duckified, need DU stickers, (new LSCN sticker) Duckaholic?goosaholic sticker, Honker Hangers sticker, and advantage wetlands interrior

Embroidered seat covers?

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
Sterling Height Line-X: 586-795-5599. You'll be much happier than with Rhino. I did under the rail, and Shep did over the rail, and eventually, your gonna want a cap for it. The $ are just gonna keep adding up.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.