Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

My vote for best poster in 03'

2K views 20 replies 8 participants last post by  h2o 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
Has to be my man h2o.

Love his style and informative posts. Keep up the good work!

See less See more
#3 ·
Awe: Thanks guys !!! (blushing) This board is full of such wonderful fishermen, and fisherwomen, I enjoy it alot. Were blessed to be in a state with such freshwater to persue our sport.

And with mini keeping it in line its just darn enjoyable.

Been around these Great Lakes fishing for over 45 years and nothing is better than being on the water, it's a vacation day every time i'm out.

h2o<-------thanks you!!

#7 ·
Wow mini how wonderful you are about the hat. I'll wear it proudly. I never thought this would happen what a nice surprise.

I'll double my efforts!!!!

mini good luck fishing and enjoy your time away from michigan.

h2o<----say's thank you. I'm estatic.

#8 ·
Thanx...I will, lol.

Actually I enjoy Michigan alot. It is just the snow and cold I dont like.

By the looks of things I will be away from Michigan more than I will be in it for the next few months.

Starting Jan 5th or so until about April I will be doing fishing shows and seminars....hope I can get home during the week for some!

Mini

#9 ·
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Dec 11 2003, 03:41 PM)Thanx...I will, lol.

Actually I enjoy Michigan alot. It is just the snow and cold I dont like.

By the looks of things I will be away from Michigan more than I will be in it for the next few months.

Starting Jan 5th or so until about April I will be doing fishing shows and seminars....hope I can get home during the week for some!

Mini
for "some" what mini ?

#11 · (Edited by Moderator)
Mini please share: What fishing shows, I'll look forward to that. Awesome for you!!! That's famous. Fill us in on the details @ your earliest convience. I'm thinking there fishing shows on T.V.

h2o<-----say's way to go.

#12 ·
How can I not vote for my bro, H2O. Congrats brother. A close 2nd though is Muskiebob. Where has he been? Haven`t seen a post from him in awhile.

#13 · (Edited by Moderator)
We filmed a few segments for Outdoor Sports International and they will be using them on various shows that All Star sponsors. All I really did was a snippet for the All Star commercial and then one on fishing tubes.....I have NO idea when or where they will be shown, but I will tell you that it is easaier to talk to a couple hundred people at a seminar than it is to see that lens looking at you all the time. The showa are called Outdoor Trails Television and All Outdoor Kids. I was told they will be on OLN.

Mini

#14 ·
Congrats H2o!

#15 ·
Way to go H2o I like the way you post. Thanks czar for the mention. Muskiebob has been hunting plus my computer was down for 13 days.

#16 ·
Thank you Capt'n Rob:

I just hope someone learns something,this board has so many great ppl on it. I know i learn things too.

Hope your holidays are just as perfect as they can be.

h2o<--------say's i'll double my efforts.

#17 ·
muskiebobsr: Thank-you. I enjoy your post ever so much,, look forward to them as do many i'm sure.

May the holidays be the best they can for you and your family..

take some time and look at all those pictures i'm sure you have.

Glad your puter is back..

Do you ice fish bob?

h2o<----------says ho ho ho santa's on his way!

#19 ·
I still ice fish once in awhile. Merry Christmas to all. There is a Boat Show with some fishing at the Silver Dome January7 thru 11. I will have a booth there. I'm introducing a new type of Bucktail at the show.It is called Butch Eller's "Z" Factor by Brunner Runner. Stop by and say Hi. Happy New Year also. Bob

#20 ·
QUOTE(Alex @ Dec 15 2003, 09:37 PM)Damn I got some pull up this mug. One vote and it's all official, h20 is the man! When's the award ceremony?

Friday at the Xmas party. I just got the ok for the hat and I will have Capn Rob bring it Friday....

Click here for info on the party!!!!

I would love to see alot of fishing folk show up.....
Rest., free fingerfood/munchies, discounted drinks and a white elephant gift exchange.

See you there!

Mini

#21 ·
Count me in,,, I'll be there. I'm humbled. Speechless.

Thank you

h2o<-----says Happy Holidays!!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.