Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw this Saturday morning en-route to Sassy to fuel up...
Anyone know what happened or who's boat ?

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Looked like the windshield was partially shattered or blown out, boat is aground hard, this was north of Sassy.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
Holy Cow!!! HTF did that happen? If I had to guess it was at night, and the boat was run aground--going way too fast and way too dark

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Pretty sure it happened Friday after dark, the stick light gives that away, looks like a 27 Formula or something of that sort. Hope it's not a result of the gull island party...

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Saw the boat Saturday also heading back to the marina.

First thing that popped into my mind....38 Cig trying to find the Cove

2nd thing that popped into my mind...PGunz tradded in 38 Cig for a 27 Formula because seller said the GPS worked

Actually I hope everyone is ok. Did appear boat was traveling very fast at night. I asked around at Sassy, and no one heard anything.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Jun 29 2004, 09:00 AM)Could I claim finders keepers losers weepers on this?

I was thinking the same thing, had the perfect repair guy on board with me

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Actually, someone could of claimed the boat as a Salvage operation, if another company didn't at that time. Then you would get x% of the value of the vessel or keep/sell if owner couldn't pay.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
hm i was out there all saturday aftternoon between decers and the middle channel and didnt even see it, i didnt get out there till ike 1:30 or two though, its amazing how some people run so close to that line, sunday i though this guy was gona run aground on that side of the channel while he was trying to escape the weekend chaos, he was running right on the edge, the i saw him cut sharp the opposite direction

hope those people were ok

1 - 12 of 12 Posts