Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
41 - 51 of 51 Posts
OK so who was the winner of the "major award"? I need to know who the "biggest loser" was too as I've got the prize for whomever......

QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Dec 15 2009, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I haven't seen grapes in a while, still have my $$ for him. I only shot three birds this year, man is that crap or what.

Anyone know whats up with Mike? He has'nt been on here in a couple of weeks. Hope everythings ok with him.

Well, I'm doing just fine, I just realised that I was spending way to much time on here which was taking away precious time from my two boys. Sorry guys, I picked them over you.

As for the awards, alot of people showed interest, and had plenty of opportunities to pay me, but the only person besides myself to get there money to me by the deadline (August 15th) was Eddie, and that was his B-day present from me, and he paid for mine on my B-day. So seeing as we had such a bad turn out, we combined to form Team Island Time, and then after a few weeks of keeping track of our daily bag, we just started having fun, and quit keeping count. We honestly should be somewhere around 4 dozen for the both of us combined, and that doesn't include the guys that came out and enjoyed a great year with us. Although, we didn't do as good as Ken and his gang did, but we still had a great time anyway.

Maybe next year we can have a better turn out. I'm not giving up yet.

I didn't keep track. Didn't want to jinx myself. LOL

I think I ended up with like 9 bills on the season. Pretty f**ked up season in fact. That's not the reason i didn't give the loot to ya Mike, i just plain forgot everytime, and so did you cause you never reminded me! Oh well. Every hunt was worth going out on this season for me cause not once did I get skunked... wait I got a donut at hawthorne haven but that was tough hunting weather.

Glad team island time had a good season. hope that second beam went in easy.

41 - 51 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.