Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
QUOTE(soule @ Jun 13 2009, 09:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Will i be seeing any of my fellow LCSNers at MIS for the race tomorow? I kno ill be there same as every year, its our traditon since i was about 4-5

I watch most of the races on TV. Have for the past 20 years or so. I scored 2 free tix about 3 years ago for the August race and took the wife. For us, it was like the Grand Canyon. Pretty cool, everyone should go once, glad we went, probably won't go back. Have fun tomorrow and be safe!

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
If I can catch it on the tube I will, But I hate gordon and JJ. And Newman switched seats, this year is sooooo confusing. We will be watching Brad Keselowski this year. His Pops is a family friend, and was a pretty competitive truck racer as well

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jun 14 2009, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>If I can catch it on the tube I will, But I hate gordon and JJ. And Newman switched seats, this year is sooooo confusing. We will be watching Brad Keselowski this year. His Pops is a family friend, and was a pretty competitive truck racer as well

i hate gordon and jj also, my boy mark martin one it today, even tho he turned hendrix, i still like the man. great finish but one of the boringist races untill the last 50 laps.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts