Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Looking for a broker to sell my boat. I need someone that can realistically set the right market price for the boat to get it sold.
Can someone recommend a broker based on experience.

(and yes, there is a planned upgrade!)

· Registered
22 Posts
Listed mine with Paul at Temptation yachts mid july and am closing on it tomorrow. He's been great. He's done everything that he's said he would, returned all of my calls, and has kept me posted the whole time on the traffic on the boat and closing. 5% commission was worth it. My new to me boat is being delivered next wed.

· Registered
3,993 Posts
QUOTE(DILLIGAF II @ Aug 27 2009, 11:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Listed mine with Paul at Temptation yachts mid july and am closing on it tomorrow. He's been great. He's done everything that he's said he would, returned all of my calls, and has kept me posted the whole time on the traffic on the boat and closing. 5% commission was worth it. My new to me boat is being delivered next wed.

Ill second temptation yacht sales

· Registered
27,022 Posts
From a buyer's perspective, Ken at Waters Edge, and Paul at Temptation Yacht Sales were both very helpful for us this spring. We ended up buying something Paul had listed, and just as DILLIGAF II mentioned, Paul was very thorough and professional.

Good luck with the upgrade Dave!

(why do I have the feeling I'm gonna be jealous?
)

· Registered
1,714 Posts
I traded my last boat at Watersedge and purchaed my current boat. Scott Hassik was great, I let him know what kind of boat I was looking for and he found it and put the deal together. He also got me 6.5% financing on a 35 year old boat three years ago. They do what they say.

· Registered
3,385 Posts
I will also add that Pual is a very good guy to work with! I like Paul alot!
As for Watersedge, speak with Scott Hossack, but unfortunately he is out of the office until Monday.

Either way I think you will be happy!

· Premium Member
5,320 Posts
Thumbs up on both!

· LSCN Sponsor
128 Posts
I too had a great experience with Paul @ Temptation Yachts Sales. He was very helpful with my purchase. Even when it came to dealing with the previous owner after the winter layup. He worked for me to get a few repairs taken care of from the escrow. Definitely made me feel confident in his services!!!!

· Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks all! I am familiar with and have signed up with Paul at Temptation. If anyone is looking for a loaded 300 Dancer, call Paul! (Quickly, so I can go get another boat in Maryland!)

Here are a couple pics of the Sundancer

Attachments

· Registered
183 Posts
QUOTE(waxonwaxoff @ Aug 28 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks all! I am familiar with and have signed up with Paul at Temptation. If anyone is looking for a loaded 300 Dancer, call Paul! (Quickly, so I can go get another boat in Maryland!)

saltwater boat? edit: hammer here

· Registered
3,177 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(lildebr @ Aug 29 2009, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(waxonwaxoff @ Aug 28 2009, 10:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks all! I am familiar with and have signed up with Paul at Temptation. If anyone is looking for a loaded 300 Dancer, call Paul! (Quickly, so I can go get another boat in Maryland!)

saltwater boat? edit: hammer here

Jim, no it's fresh... It's my old bosses boat, a brand you um, might be familiar with!

· Registered
353 Posts
QUOTE(Dos mangos @ Aug 29 2009, 05:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>ld only use Paul at Temptation yachts, hes great , and a hard worker

I totally agree I bought my boat from him in the Spring, he's great at his job!

(a great cousin as well!)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.