Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all,

Need a boater for BFL -Michigan Division - All events...

My boater can't do it this year, if anybody knows any boaters out there. Please have them email me.

I've been signed up and paid for since March for all events..

Thanks Ckev

Have them email: [email protected]

·
Banned
112 Posts
Kev, I'm pretty sure Larry Branch (Yamamoto, Ranger, Stealth Charger, D & R Sports, Red River Tackle, Falcon/Kistler, Acme Goat Urine, Rastis' Rib Shack, Chico's Bail Bonds, ECT..... pro) is looking for a non boater to sign up with.

·
Registered
927 Posts
binkwood, im sure your a nice guy and all but you sound like a jackass. what do you care what this guy fishes or doesnt fish. as far as the sponsor thing goes, jealousy is a stinky cologne. i will tell you what, if you stop yippin and yappin about this guys sponsors and what he is fishing i will sponsor you. you can put my name on a patch and stick it to your shirt then everybody will be happy.

if we wanted to hear highschool girl like gossip and ranting we could get that elsewhere. this site is for constructive discussion, helpful information, and fun talk. save the "whos better than who" for the weekends.

madman himself

·
Banned
112 Posts
Madman; I "AM" a jack-a$$ (as Curado Kev can testify to) and I am very jealous of both you and Larry Branch for your talents as fishermen and your sponsors and the professional way you conduct yourselves. Thank you for setting me straight!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts