Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so I am trying to get into a new field of reviewing concerts of you haven't been paying attention. I would like someone to go with me to the Kenny Chesney concert this Saturday. It would be better if they were a fan, but not totally necessary. I already have great seats. I'm just looking for a second. My first two have both backed out, now I am going alone unless YOU want to go.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Convincor @ Aug 19 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hazy, How about your wife to be?

I'd be in for that. Don't know about her or Mark though.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(BreAdonna @ Aug 19 2009, 12:11 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Aug 19 2009, 12:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Convincor @ Aug 19 2009, 08:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Hazy, How about your wife to be?

I'd be in for that. Don't know about her or Mark though.

WHAT ABOUT ME!? the wife to be?

extra ticket is yours if you want to go. I'd love for you to go with me. I'll even feed you and such. Unfortunately, I can't impress a chefs daughter with my cooking, so I'd end up taking you to a restaurant down town somewhere.

·
Registered
6,544 Posts
My wife and daughter are there. My kid keeps texting me telling me how it's better than my stupid Mitch Ryder Romantics concert yesterday. I think she's wrong.

They said Sugarland was great. Waiting for Kenny now.

Matt

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sugar land was very good. My sister got sick from other people around us getting sick during KC so we left early. I only had to stay through Sugar land.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.