Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Ok, I am trying to avoid buying a couple feet of material when I just need like 5-6" of it. So I figured I would see if anybody here could hook me up.

Soooo. I am looking for 5-6" of square tubing. Not too picky, alum, mild steel, SS, whatever you have (I can powdercoat it if need be). The only thing I am looking for is the inner dimm needs to be .625" across (5/8" for you non tech types
), wall thickness can be whatever.....

Thanks in advance!!

Garry

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
I have some in my garage. I will measure it and get back to you later this evening after I get home.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Dave, but I already looked there and called integrity steel, and a few others. I only need a half of a foot, not interested in buying 6' of it.....

But thanks!!

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wildthing, vinnie said he was going to see what he had too, but if not I could use the .750 alum you have.

You want a few bucks for a 6" piece? Beers? Let me know.

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for taking the time to help me out Jim. Hope everything works out on your engine there.........

·
Registered
1,146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
OH CRAP!!!! I'M A FREAKIN TOOL!!!!

Jim, I am so sorry!! Work has been nuts, and the usual family stuff...... I completely forgot about it. Nice of me to ask a favor and then not follow up on it huh.............................

Thursday ok? Can I catch you on your way home from work? You name when and where, and I will be there, just not tomorrow, have out of town customers to entertain.

Again, sorry. I don't have a good excuse to give, just flippin forgot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts