Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Saw the thread about cat's on Muskamoot. I love catchin' catfish and I love eatin''em, best way; iron skilit, garlic and butter and just skinned fillets, dip in drawn butter and WOW! Serve with slaw and corn dodgers. Anyway, is there anyone around that can talk at length on the subject and take questions from callers ? Seems catfishin' is getting more popular these days and I'd like to talk about it, this Saturday if possible. What, where, when on what. Any help? It's Tuesday, I'll be back in the office on Thursday. E-mail me or call me at (248) 395-9797 ext. #3350. I will probably pick up my boat on Friday afternoon and will be itchin to get out on Saturday, Anchor Bay most likley. I know it'll be crowded but it's been a while and I'm itchin for fish in the pan. . .thank's. . .B.

·
Registered
74 Posts
there is a guy we know as "catfish larry" that was on either fred trost or one of the other shows a couple years back. my buddy (hopefully) has his number. he has given us tons of advice and spots for kitties in st. clair. i'll ask for the #, and email it to you if i get it.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
You mean Larry Walter. I have fished for Cats with Larry and we were quite successful. I will call in Sat Bob and we shall talk OK? Bob B.

·
Sponsor Since 1/10
5,229 Posts
QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ May 30 2003, 09:07 PM)You mean Larry Walter. I have fished for Cats with Larry and we were quite successful. I will call in Sat Bob and we shall talk OK? Bob B.
Are you sure a man of your age should be lifting anything as heavy as a phone?!?!?

Just kidding, Unca Bob...you know I love you, man!!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,472 Posts
You guys should call me. Show a little respect for you Unc. Bob

·
Registered
371 Posts
QUOTE(muskiebobsr @ May 31 2003, 06:11 AM)You guys should call me. Show a little respect for you Unc. Bob
I think what bob is saying is that it is hard for him to remember how to use the phone at his advanced age!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts