Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to head out to Gino's tomorrow, and was wondering how the ice conditions are? Thank You.

·
3,236 Posts
QUOTE(Freek @ Jan 28 2010, 03:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(givemethe @ Jan 28 2010, 04:06 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>read some of the posts about ginos from the last couple days. guys are saying the ice is fine
Yea, but no report on ATV travel??????

Quads have been running out there for weeks. I have not seen any cross the crack that is a few hundred yards off shore though to the new ice. I also have not been out there in a week so take my advice for what it is worth and use common sense out there. If you are on the old ice then it is plenty thick for quads as long as the old ice does not blow away with todays winds.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys!
I fished there last Friday also and it was a very good day for me, the best one of the season so far. I hope I can get on top of them again.

·
Registered
46 Posts
QUOTE(mjlittle3 @ Jan 28 2010, 06:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am going to try my Jedi mind trick....
Fsih no more at Ginos, elswhere you must go. mmmmmmm
that is my Yoda impersonation by the way!

i fish between ginos and beacon cove every day and ice is good.just beware of shanty holes!good luck.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts