1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Mike Ryan ~ ShorgasmIII on the board

·
LSCN Sponsor since 09/09
205 Posts
QUOTE(tmth @ Nov 4 2009, 12:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Any recommendations? Boat is in Sterling Hts

I'll be happy to give you a price. Call 586-725-1338
Larry

·
Registered
10,039 Posts
Shore helped me last Sunday and he is remarkable said something like he's been doing it for 15 years and he dropped off my door yesteday for a real real good price...

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
QUOTE(fitsus @ Nov 5 2009, 01:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Shore helped me last Sunday and he is remarkable said something like he's been doing it for 15 years and he dropped off my door yesteday for a real real good price...

Mike Ryan Shoregasm did mine shrink wraped all the way down to water line , and swim platform , Was only 8 dollars maore than Emerald city and came to my house .
Figure pizza delivery local cost 5 bucks .

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
I would love to mention "My name" here, but...

I am no longer licensed and insured as of this year. Next year i will do it again.

It is just hard though as MANY peopel in the area can under cut the Chit out of the market, because they are not legit. If I burn a bought down or drop a block (highly unlikely) I want to make sure my customers are covered. Many guys right now I see shrinking for 6o Cents a square foot, and want to kill the guys that legit.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts