Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My cat is very sick
I don't have a vet in this area because I moved back from Lansing about 10 months ago. Can any of you cat people recommend someone i can take her to? Thank you in advance!

Beckie

G

·
try parkview animal hospital.
they're on 11 mile @ dequindre in warren.
(586) 573-4760
i've had my previous cats there.
& current 2 will be fixed there as soon as i get back to work

good luck w/ kitty

·
Premium Member
5,162 Posts
North Gratiot Veterinary. Dr. Theurkof is a good friend of mine and I have trusted him with the lives of all my pets. He is very good at what he does and will not rip you off with unnecessary treatments.
Good luck, hope kitty feels better soon

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
north suburban vet. on 14 ryan great place. that is where my dad took mr. peabody for years. i'll find the number for ya...586-939-1990

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Centerline Vet. Hospital.......On Vandyke, six blocks south of I-696.........

·
Registered
2,898 Posts
Anchor Bay Vet is wonderful. Located in downtown New Baltimore and extremely high tech!

Seven vets and open twenty four hours a day....
586-725-8900

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
I go to Cats Vet on N Gratiot in Mt Clemens. Their number is 586-463-9550. East detroit animal hospital is really good too. I take my dog and rabbits there. Their number is 586-776-5011.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
it seems funny that your cat is sick since you have been going out with jack... you know the old rumors about jack and cats...

·
12,052 Posts
QUOTE(Pandora @ Mar 22 2004, 09:47 AM)it seems funny that your cat is sick since you have been going out with jack... you know the old rumors about jack and cats...

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Platz . It's on Mack in grosse pointe park. WONDERFUL! Can't say enough. We have been taking our cat there for the last five years. They take care of his allergies.

Jack what did you do??

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
see...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
You figured it out.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks everyone! I called North Gratiot and they are booked until friday but they recommended Patterson Veterinary which is close to my place and least expensive out of everywhere i called. So, off we go to the doctors!

oh...and i do have to say that Jack
is great with my kitty...she has definitely
developed a liking for him

·
Registered
20 Posts
We take my dog to dr dine on harper between 10 and 11 mile. He might be able to squeeze you in faster. Tell them that you are a friend of the taylors.
good luck. Hope your baby gets better soon!!!

·
Registered
284 Posts
QUOTE(nipsy @ Mar 22 2004, 12:48 PM)We take my dog to dr dine on harper between 10 and 11 mile.
I would recommend Dr. Dine as well, he takes good care of my Beagles. 586-771-3131

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
is your cat ok? what did they tell you.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts