Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
616 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am hitting Ginos & metro on friday, can anyone tell me how the water has beenand if they have had any luck, Thanks

G

·
Was out last night. It is still very dirty over by metro. Fished between 11 mile and 400 club between 7-10pm. Did not pick up any walleye.
Did get an impromptu inspection by the Coast Guard on the way in. (one bow light was out thanks to a nautical mile marine shop selling me the wrong bulb consequently frying the housing. My fault for buying the wrong one, but, I handed them the old bulb and they handed me the new one. They looked different so I asked if it was the right bulb and he explained it was a "model change" but the same bulb. Last time I shop there) The CG was very courteous, explained the problem, did a quick safety inspection and were on their way. Nice having guys like them watching out for us.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Had my last walleye trip of the season today. Caught about 7 near the tip of fighting in 20-25 ft. One was 6.5 lbs. Lots of other fish. Caught 3 musky on 6 lb line jigging two days ago. Water was dirty but still fishable..... DRP www.lakestclairfishing.com

1 - 4 of 4 Posts