Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK... I know I just asked for a favor and someone with a truck a few weeks ago but now I need another favor. I need someone with a truck and some muscles (a couple ppl would be good I guess) to help me get a dryer from Moneyshot's house to my house. She's in Harrison Township and I'm in Clinton Township. I'd like to do it either Saturday (if she and I can coordinate schedules) or early in the week. Is anyone able to help me with this? Getting it into my trailer will be a bit of a challenge I'm assuming... so patience might be good too!

Thanks

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I am willing to help the first part of the week and lend my muscles and my weight!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Will beer be supplied??? j/k Let me know when. Early next week I probably could help out... I'll drive the truck.

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Vicki.... I was no impatient.... your bf was just able to meet me there within 2 hours! lol

Ok... Focker and Afiremen... if the 2 of you could help early in the week that would be great!!! Do either of you have some kind of dolly that can roll the dryer around? I think this thing has to go through the side door of my trailer and if so that's quite a lift off the ground, but once it's in it pushes straight into it's spot.

I have your phone # Mike... but what's your phone # Jere.... can ya pm it to me please?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I'm still off work next week so any time is good for me!

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
very cool... I'll get in touch with you monday sometime then. Sunday I'll be in Midland all day. I'm going to call Moneyshot tomorrow and see what day is good for her.

Anyone else wanna lend a muscle or two???

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Sounds good to me Joe.... lol. I think I have your phone # too. I'll call you when I know when Moneyshot is going to be around. Thanks!

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jul 11 2003, 02:29 PM)Pam, it looks like you got it covered... For a minute there I thought you were going to make this old guy work up a sweat!

What did you have in mind???
j/k

·
Registered
3,718 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Jul 11 2003, 02:29 PM)Pam, it looks like you got it covered... For a minute there I thought you were going to make this old guy work up a sweat!

That's pretty tempting.... we could all sit around drinking and watching you sweat..... lol JK!

Yea... looks like I should have enough ppl to get it here and hoist it in. Tomorrow I'm gonna maneuver the old one out somehow. I think that means I'm just gonna heave ho it out the side door into the neighbors yard... hope he doesn't mind! lol

·
Registered
269 Posts
I am the official voice of Rerun Labor Inc. and I will have him help you. He's got what you need as far as muscles goes and he's willing to go that extra mile. He's good like that.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts